Returned

Trust the one time I am away from the computer and unable to edit to be the time that I accidentally call Molly Weasley 'Mary' *insert face palm here* sorry for the error-have fixed that up. (By the way I don't mind that It got pointed out, thanks for being polite about it, but yeah that is 100% my bad, I really don't know what happened there.)

Anyways, the trip went well, and I might be making some serious life changes because of it. In the meant time, enjoy this chapter.

-

A shocked silence fell over the group at Fred's words. 

Harry felt all the blood rush to his ears in a roaring sound.

"Draco Malfoy?!" Harry choked.

"Yeah," said Fred, taking their surprise in stride and with a smile. "I know, I couldn't believe it myself, but then..." Fred shrugged. "Well he saved my life and that often changes one's opinion of a bloke."

A gnawing sensation began in Harry's stomach.

Hermione had been concerned about Draco because Draco had been looking out for her.

Draco had been broken and devastated when they told him that he couldn't see her. The sound of his wail still echoed in Harry's mind. At the time he hadn't understood why the sound had affected him so powerfully-raising the hairs on his arms. Now, looking back...If Draco really cared then...

Draco thinks she's dead...

And when you realized he thought she was dead you just let him believe that, his mind chastised.

That doesn't mean he didn't Imperius her...or for that matter Fred. Harry thought defensively. His mind started whirling. He had every reason to believe that Draco was evil after what had happened to Hermione.

Do you really believe that? A small voice in his head whispered.

"But what about the photograph?" demanded Harry, clutching onto the most prominent reason to hate Draco "Was he the one who tortured her or did he just hold her up after someone else had their turn?"

A murmur went through the crowd.

Not everyone knew about the photograph and so Harry's question and the implied story behind it changed the celebratory atmosphere like a swift wind.

Fred's face clouded over.

"I don't think she would want this conversation made public," said Fred moving away from his brother and leaning in towards Harry. "You can ask her all the questions yourself once we go and rescue them both," he stepped back to address the group. "Draco made a plan which he told me when he helped me escape. We have to go Friday at eight thirty. It's when the guards change-"

"Ummm, Fred," said George.

"What?" asked Fred his eyebrows knitting together at the interruption.

Harry felt his stomach churn.

Fred doesn't know we got them out already.

"There are some things that you should know which kind of affect that plan," said George and the group shifted.

"Why are you being so cryptic?" asked Ginny frowning. "What's going on?"

"Okay," said Fred squaring his shoulders. "Whatever it is we will work it out." 

Harry was slightly taken aback by Fred's level of determination. Which...coupled with how serious he was acting only made the theory that he had been Imperiused seem a little more plausible.