Chapter 1

Nini's pov:

Today was exactly 1 week before school ended, then we finally have summer holidays and I couldn't be more grateful, this year had been exhausting and i just wanted to relax for once.

I was in my room doing my science homework that our teacher gave us today and after about half hour I feel my phone buzz, I look to see who it was and a smile finds its way over my face seeing it was Kourtney asking for face call.

I answer the call immediately and I hear her sigh "hey kourt, are you ok? You seem a little..."

"HOW THE HECK CAN YOU DO THESE STUPID HOMEWORK OH MY GOOOOODDD!! I SWEAR MY MIND GOES CRAZY EVERY TIME I READ A QUESTION" I started to laugh at the way she was screaming through the phone.

"What question are you at?" I asked while still laughing "stop. STOP! This isn't funnyyyy, and to answer your question, i'm at the fourth one" which caused me to laugh even more and a glare coming from her

"Kourt oh my god the first 5 questions are literally the easier ones"

We only have 8 questions but I know science isn't exactly one of Kourtney's favourite subjects

"Do you need any help" as I said those words Kourtney's espression light up immediately "definitely"

After 20 minutes we finished all the questions and I had to go eat

"Kourt my moms are calling me for dinner, see you tomorrow" she answered "Nins seriously tho, thank you for helping me".

"Hey it's no problem girl, bye" I said smiling.

"Bye."

General pov:
In other hand Ricky just finished basketball practice and was heading towards his car, when...

"hey babe" Sydney, his girlfriend, approached him after the practice, Sydney was in the cheerleader team, not the capitain, but she was still good at it.

They both had practice almost always at the same time, so most of the times Ricky would give her a ride home.

They loved each other, they really did, but just sometimes there was that little trust that was missing, and both of them knew.

Sydney was the sweetest girl ever, and she was quite different from the rest of the girls in their school, Ricky didn't really know what was so in special in her that made him fall hard, but she was everything he could ask for, she was always there whenever he needed her.

Ricky's pov

"Oh hey Syd, forgot you had practice today" i said with a laugh.

"Don't worry, so.. what are you gonna do this summer?" She asked me smiling

I put an arm around her shoulders, "as always, going to Los Angeles with my dad"

"I'm really sorry about your parents" she gave me a sad smile while she gave me a side hug

"It's ok, I'm getting used to it, the only thing is that.. you know that we had a house in California?" She nods with her head looking at me "well now we don't have it anymore, well we do.. it's complicated, since my parents divorced my mom took that house and my dad kept the one here in SLC, so from now on we'll have to stay in a hotel or something like that... kinda sad, i loved that house"

"Awee I'm really sorry about that! Will you guys buy a new house there tho? I mean, if your dad has to work there every summer then it's not very convenient go in a hotel everytime you know..."

"You're right, but my dad doesn't want to buy anything right now, and i don't think we can have that in this moment, my mom took most of the money with her"

She gives me another sad smile before giving me a peck on the cheek "just call me or my parents if you guys need anything!"

"Thanks, i love you!"
"Love you too"

We got in the car and I put the radio "and now we have Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo, the girl that at only seventeen years old is so successful with her first single and on top of the charts for 9 weeks now!"

Syd started squealing in her seat and I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction "I GOT MY DRIVERS LIIICENCE LAST WEEEK JUST LIKE WE ALWAYYYS TALKED ABOUT CAUSE YOU WERE SOOO EXITED FOR ME TO FINALLY DRIVE UP TO YOUR HOUSEE BUT TODAY I DROVE THROUGH THE SUBBUUUURBS CRYIIINGGG"

"CAUSE YOU WERENT AROOOUNDD" i joined her smiling at how great she can sing and I'm the only person that has ever heard her.

Yeahh.. stick to the status quo.

————————————————————————-
Sooo i hope you enjoyed this so far, and not gonna lie, I tried to not make you hate on Sydney cuz she's actually sweet, she'll be kinda present on the next few chapters but that has a reason ;)