Chapter 2

Ricky's pov:

Tuesday.
I hate Tuesdays, i don't even know why i just do, a lot of times something bad happens and of course i'm not prepared.

I drive to school and i'm greeted by Red "sup" i laugh "since when do you say 'sup', cause i never heard you say that before" he pushes my arm slightly "since i want to be cool, or is the Richard Bowen the only guy who can say that?" he said while rolling his eyes, and I do as well.

"Don't call me Richard ever again Red, please?"

"I still don't understand why you hate it so much, it's your name after all Richard"

I give him a glare "see! That's why, you're making fun of me, and if my best friends laughs about it I can't even imagine what others will do".

"C'mon, i was joking Rickster"

"Dude could i read your list of names for me?" I said with a laugh.

"Ah ah very funny" he rolled his eyes.

We arrived to our lockers, mine was a little closer than Red's, so i stopped first, Sydney came tho so Red left.

"Hey you" i said chuckling "oh so now that's the way you call your girlfriend huh" she said playfully followed by her beaytiful smile "what class do you have in first period".

"Biology" i answered putting my forhead on my locker and I sigh "you'll do great, you're prepared for the test right?"

"Of course i am but- it's a test, it's biology, and most important, IT'S TUESDAY." I groan

"I don't have biology in first period, but if you need help text me and i'll try to help you with the answer you don't know, i have art so the teacher won't pay too much attention to us".

"And if the teacher asks to give her our phones like Mrs. Darbus did in High School Musical what am i supposed to do smart girl?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Uh huh cause you think someone is gonna do like Mrs . Darbus? Really smart boy?" She said using my same tone.

"fiiinneee if i don't know something i'll text you,.. just for the record, i never cheated so if i get cauht, not my fault" and with that, i gave her a kiss on the cheek and left, but even without seeing it i knew she was smiling.

Nini's pov:

Art, i have art in first period, i love Tuesdays, i have most of the subjects i like so it couldn't be any better.

I sat down at my normal spot but Gina, who always sits next to me, wasn't there, all i can think of is she's sick, another girl tho sat next to me, i think i saw her in a few classes but never actually spoken.

"Hey, umm sorry is this sit taken already?"
I turn my head seeing she was talking to me "oh uh- not at all, i think my friend is sick so.. all yours" i said with a laugh at the end.

"I'm Sydney by the way"

"Nini" i smiled.

Not gonna lie, she seems cool, i believed i saw her in the cheerleader team but i'm not sure, it's weird, all the cheerleadrers, and trust me all of them are always selfish and all they care it's boys, boys, boys, and you wanna guess? Boys

Nini don't ask, Nini don't ask, Nini don't ask, Nini don't ask, Nini don't ask.

Fuck.

"Sorry for asking but are you in the cheerleader team?" I mentally slap myself.
Seriously Nini? Really?

"I am" she said laughing.

"why are you laughing?" I laughed nervously

"Because a lot of people ask me that, i honestly have no clue why, i mean maybe because they've seen me during games but i don't know".

"Oh nonono- it's not, that.. it's just, yes i thought i saw you before in the team but i couldn't believe that a cheereader was actually nice to me, or someone in general"

"thanks, and believe me when i say that it should always be like this, sometimes i hate being a cheerleader just because people think we're all selfish and being bitches around boys, don't get me wrong, my 'friends' are kinda like that, but i'm all on the other way, i hate treating people bad, plus, i have a boyfriend so even if i wanted to, i would never go around boys 24/7"

Ok i was not expecting this, she's so sweet, maybe i should stop judging people by the looks, Sydney just proved me that not everything we see is always the reality.

I also found out she likes to paint too, her mom is an artist so she teached her since she was little and she loved it since then, not gonna lie she's a very talented girl, she showed me from her phone some of the paintings she made, and Gosh if I love them.

—————————————————
So we see Ricky's future wife meeting his recent love ;)
They are going soon to LA so in a few chapters they'll meet don't worry; also thank you so much for over 200 reads wha-