Chapter 3

Today longer chapter cuz i'm a good person *sighs*

General pov:

The rest of the week moved pretty fast and was now Friday, Nini should leave for Los Angeles on Saturday, and Ricky on Monday.

Little did they know this summer would be changing their lives? Definitely not

Nini's pov:

Me, Kourtney, Ashlyn and Gina were in the cafeteria eating our lunch, and if you're wondering what happened with that sweet cheerleader then wait a second because Kourt just beat you at it.

"So Nini, we want the tea" she said with a little smirk on her face, i obviously knew what she was talking about, 1.yes, about Sydney, and 2... well.. a guy started flirting with me the same class i was talking with Sydney, and i have no clue why. All i know is that Kourtney was sitting right behind me while all this happened.

Gina was the one confused as well, mostly because she was sick that day thank the lord, i mean is not good that she was sick, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

"What is she talkig about Nins?" Gina asked

I rolled my eyes knowing that now I had no escape "do you want the short and original story or you want the spicy one seen from Kourt's point of view?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

Kourtney pushed my arm playfully "oh girl you know that everyone knew he was flirting with youuu, oh well better said at least he tried to" she laughed.

"He was but i'm not interesteedd, besides he just made a fool of himself while trying to make a move on me" i said chuckling.

"So?" Ash is interested too i see, perfect just perfect.

I let our a breath before answering "so, on tuesday i sat down at my normal spot in first period when this cheerleader came to me asking if she could sit beside me, because Gina was sick, so i said yes and you will never believe me, guys she was super nice and she also told me how she hated being a cheerleader sometimes because of course everyone thinks she's a bitch like the others, she's actually a really sweet girl, but we never talked again since then, it's ok i guess I'll see her on my next art class, wait no i forgot today is last day nevermind; i hope to see her next year tho, by the way her name is Sydney if you guys maybe know her".

"Well that's great, wait i do know her, she's Ej's friend actually and yes she's like the sweetest girl ever, she's also the only girl in that group, i honestly have no clue how she can be with them 24/7, but now.. the juicy part" Gina said with a smile changed into a smirk on her face.

"If you guys continue talking about this after I told you about it then i'll leave immediately".

"Yea yea whatever" kourtney rolled her eyes.

"After i talked to Sydney i was trying to find my drawing in my bag so i could paint it but a guy came to me and FUCKING ASKED IF I NEEDED HELP like what is wrong with him i was just taking my drawing, and the best part is that my pencil fell from the desk and he bent down on one knee to take it from me but when he stood up his foot got stuck next to my backpack which caused him to fall in front of the class, everyone was laughing, me included, but i still asked if he was ok. I never laughed like that I my entire life, after that he went back to his sit and Sydney whispered to my ear that he was practicing for when he'll have to propose to me which made me laugh even harder".

"Oh my god wha- what the heck?" Gina said in between laughs

"Oh shut up, now if you don't mind I wanna eat my lunch, i'm starving" just as i was about to put the firk with pasta in my mouth Ashlyn spoke up which made me groan in fraustation "Not so fast girlie, we want to see how your drawing came out, you know how much we love your drawings."

"Ughh fine, couldn't you just wait until after lunch? No uh?"

"Nope" she answered with a bright smile.

Just as I took out my drawing from my bag Ej came to our table "hey babe just wanted to let you know that today i'll eat lunch with my friends if that's okay with you" gina smiled and nodded "i still don't understand why you ask permission to eat or talk with your friends, i'm not your mom or something, i'm just your girlfriend and you have your group of friends, it's no big deal".

"Okay well i'll leave you guys eat, nice drawing by the way Nini" he yelled the last part while he was going to his friend's table.

"Thank you Ej!" I yelled back while laughing.

(What the painting looks like, and yes i painted it yesterday lol, but ofc is still not done at all)

I put my drawing back in the backpack and i can finally eat my lunch.

"You guys are cute" i say to Gina who just smiles

"Thanks, he's the best and i love him so m-" she immediately covers her mouth with her free hand as me, Ashlyn and Kourtney start squealing like idiots.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god my Portwell heart just went crazy i swear to god i cannot handle my emotions today" i said smiling like i never did before And kourt and Ashlyn nodding their heads.

"Portwell?" Gina asks confused

"It's you ship name dummy, Porter and Caswell, Portwell" i said winking, but Gina just laughed.

"You guys are crazy" she said smiling. "Yeh but you love us" which caused an eye roll from Gina "you're right".

"When are you gonna tell him tho?" Kourt asked her and Ashlyn answering "I swear to god if that idiot cousin of mine doesn't say it back he's sooo dead".

"Don't worry guys, if he still doesn't feel the same I honestly don't care until he still likes me, all I need is to tell him how I feel so he does know, cuz i seriously can't keep it any longer" she said whispering yelling.

———————————————————————
Just to let you know that: PORTWELL RIGHTS :)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter eheheheh now i'm pretty sure i won't update until sunday, cuz i have lots of tests and homework recently.
Byeee have a great day and still thank you for reading this mwah love you!