NEW AU!!

hey you! yup.
i know this is annoying to get don't worry, just wanted to inform you that my new au Unspoken Melody is now published!!

"introGina is a new student, moved to SLC because of her mom's new job as Cheerleader Coach at East High, she meets Ricky and his friend group, adding some feelings involved

"intro
Gina is a new student, moved to SLC because of her mom's new job as Cheerleader Coach at East High, she meets Ricky and his friend group, adding some feelings involved.
.... but Nini in the meantime doesn't really know how to feel about it.

Nini, Ricky and Ej have always been best friends, but now Nini noticed she has a crush on Ricky, but just then Gina joins her group of friends, she somehow makes her feel insecure, she's so gorgeous and talented and not to mention she's super sweet, but does she know Gina is actually jealous of Lily? why everyone so insecure of themselves?"

i hope you'll enjoy it! see you there :))

-
side note:
yesterday i put this story on hold because i still cannot write, i'm sorry. i'm like stuck at half of chapter 30.
i have the whole final thing planned, i just cannot come to write it if that makes sense, i just didn't want to keep u guys waiting if i knew i wasn't gonna update anytime soon.