Chapter 11

Ricky's pov:

When the girl came above water I decided to call her to which apparently wasn't the best idea ever

"hey"
She turned around as fast as she could bringing her hand to her chest and she slipped falling under water, but quickly came above again.

"sorry, didn't mean to scare you" I chuckled

"I almost had a heart attack" she said laughing.

I jumped into the pool too splashing water everywhere and coming closer to her.

"thank you for the splash. Really needed that" she smiled giving me a thumbs up and wiping the water off her face, I laughed.

"anytime" our laughs slowly fading away as we started swimming in circle and I started a conversation.

"so" I started.

"so..." this is awkward

"what's your name?

"why would I tell you?"

I chuckled "well you're right after all, a random dude arrives in the pool, scares you and pretends to ask for your name? Mhm"

she giggles "See, you get it! Why would I even try to explain" I grin at her.

"I'm Nini" she said, I heard that before but I'm not sure where.

"I heard you're name.. Are you sure we haven't met before?"

"well not really" she laughs "it's not my birth name, that's Nina but my best friend couldn't pronounce her A's in kindergarten and started calling me Nini, Nina sucks so I definitely changed it to Nini since then" she continued telling me.

"aww well that's so cute" I said

"yeah, she's the best.. and always protecting me, which sometimes scares me" she smiled but then frowned "it's just like... Sometimes you can't escape to what people say about you or when they tell what to do,.. you know?"

I frowned but nodded "yeah I get that a lot, I luckily can be myself around people... But not everyone, and not everywhere, so yeah I get what you mean"

"Exactly! is almost like you don't care about what people think of you, but there's always that someone that makes you doubt about your decisions."

"well I know one thing's for sure"

"and that is-?"

Nini's pov:

"you are very talented Nini, you're voice is so beautiful! I loved your performance" a blush spread over my face as I looked everywhere but his eyes.

"yeah.."

"are you okay? I'm sorry if I said something wrong I didn't mean to say something bad but if I did please tell me, I've known you for what? 5 minutes and I already said something b-"