Chapter 12

tw/ bullying, I will not go into specific things for now, but it does talk about it.

*General pov*

Sydney greeted her grandmother and let her enter her house. giving her a welcoming hug and a little kiss on the cheek.
"aww how is my little girl doing?"
"grandma I'm not a little girl anymore" Sydney answered with a chuckle "but I'm doing amazing! how are you?"

"well I do know you've grown up Syd, but you'll always be my favorite little girl" the old woman told her granddaughter with a smile "how is that little boyfriend of yours doing? oh yeah I forgot his name uh..... Ricardo?"

"Ricky, grandma, and he's good, he left for Malibù the other day and he told me to say hi and give you a hug from him"

"he's always so sweet" Sydney's grandma told her in awe.

"yeah he is".
soon after the doorbell rang again, "who is it?" Jessica, Sydney's mom asked from the kitchen on her way to the front door.

"I don't- know?" the brunette answered unsure.

"heeyyyyy" Laura, Chloe's mom said when Jessica opened the door.

"oh my- Laura? hi I think I forgot for a split second you took care of my mom!"

"always happens" the blonde woman said laughing leaning to give her friend a hug.

"well come in! I'm glad to see you".

"I came to leave Elisabeth's bags and to say hi to Sydney! she probably doesn't remember me 'cause the last time she saw me was when she was very little, but still" Laura exclaimed.

"and who's this beautiful woman I see Laura?"

"Jess this is my daughter Chloe! she's the same age as Sydney,i think they will go along well, or sure I hope so... Chloe became very distant since- you know.." the blonde woman said whispering the last part, Sydney's mom nodded her head with a sad smile.

"hi Chloe, I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess or Jessy! I'm an old friend of your mother's, I'm really glad you came here today, and this is my daughter Sydney over here" Jessica said towards her daughter to make her come near them.

"hi, you can call me Syd if you want!" the brunette girl told the other brunette a bit smaller than her with a smile.

"you don't need to be nice just because our moms are friends" Chloe said shrugging ignoring Sydney's hand for her to shake.

"Chloe!" her mom whisper yelled at her.

"what-?!" she said carelessly.

"hey hey don't worry! Laura, I get it, it's no worries, really!"

"Sydney I'm so sorry really, how have you been, oh my God you're so grown up!"

"I'm pretty good?" Sydney said leaning to give her a hug as well.

"wow, very convinced I'd say" the blonde woman said making everyone laugh.

In other hand, Chloe just wanted to get out of there, to just take a walk breathing the fresh air while listening to her playlist on spotify.

"I'm going for a walk" she then said turning in her heels making her way to the front door.

"it was nice meeting you Chloe" Jessica told the young teenager who was now opening the door.

"wait up in coming with you if that's okay!?" Chloe didn't answer, she just left the door open and started walking out of the house.

"I'm going, bye grandma, see you later"
Sydney told them yelling the last part.