Chapter 23

Sydney breathed out as she laid down on her bed, facing the white ceiling as she thought.

She thought about how Ricky was so happy now that they weren't fully dating, she thought about how she made him happy, everytime she checked her social medias she always saw Nini posting about Ricky and other way around.

They were always together and there wasn't a single time she didn't see one of them without smiling at the other.

It did hurt her, you might say it was your idea, and Sydney knew it.

but it still couldn't help but hurt her more.

She knew that deep down she was the one who hurt him in the first place, but it all happened now, you can't change the past, and if she was completely honest with herself she wasn't fully regretting it either...

So she did what she was sure was the best for the both of them: she was going t-

A knock on her door brought her back to reality, a certain brunette with a shy smile poked her head through the door finding Sydney on the bed and sending her a soft smile.

"hi" she waved.

"hey- I didn't know you were coming over?" Sydney asked confused getting up to give her a hug.

"oh no I just- wanted to say that I finally wanted to make an account.. you know how you told me the other day to go a little on social media and stuff, but I- don't know how to make them, I came here so that you maybe you could help me?" she asked shyly which caused Sydney to smirk.

"I am so ready missy" the taller brunette said making her way to her bed already taking her laptop.

"here we go, remind me again why did I agree on this?" she whined dramatically making Sydney giggle.

"okay, first question: what's a nickname that people normally use for you?..."

they continued the entire afternoon making Chloe some accounts on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.

Ricky was heading down to the beach, not really having heard of Nini the entire day.

but guess what? he saw as the brunette was making little castles with the sand near the water like a little kid.

he watched her amused a few seconds before going to talk to her.

he didn't see her fully from afar but when he got a closer view all he could breathe out was

"damn-"

"huh?" the brunette saw the curly-haired boy in front of her who was now eyeing her body.

"uhh-" he tried to say but he didn't know why he was so nervous- not that he didn't know, but he was eyeing her after all and he didn't want to make her feel more uncomfortable than what he probably made her feel already.

"s-sorry" he stuttered "anyways where did you leave your things?"

Nini gulped "oh- right there" she said spotting a towel and a bag not so far from them.

"be right back"

okay? Nini thought to herself.

when Ricky was back she already destroyed the little castle she was making.

"why did u destroy it? it was cute of u to make one like a little kid" he said but then blushed once he listened to his own words.

"I- I meant that-the castle was cute- not.. you- I MEAN not that you aren't cute or anything but- you know what? i'll just shut up now and head to the water, alright?" he said motioning nervously before heading to the water behind the brunette, making the girl slightly blush letting out a nervous laugh before getting up and following him right behind.