Chapter 14

LONG chapter, and you might get emotional by the end..

"mom what the heck?!" Nini almost screamed from embarrassing.

Ricky chuckled from the girl's reaction and from the question her mom asked him "it's no worries Nini, and uhh.. yeah I do have a girlfriend back home" the boy answeres politely to the girl's mom.

Nini sent him a greatful look and he grinned back at her in understanding "mama d. now can we leave? or you wanna embarrass me again?" Nini asked with a pointed look.

"ugh, you can go I guess, you are boring" dana rolled her eyes

"thanks, so are you" Nini smiled innocently and rolled her eyes playfully "bye".

"BYEEE" her mom grinned closing the door

"i swear I am SO sorry about that" Nini said putting her head on the palm of her hands

"don't worry, I get asked that a lot" the boy said trying to hide his smirk as best as he could.

"wha-?" Nini tried to ask biting the inside of her cheek

"I mean, look at me, I'm hot, charming, handsome... oh did I say taken?" Ricky this time couldn't hide his smirk and his laughter

"oh shut up" Nini said rolling her eyes punching the curly-haired boy on the shoulder.

"what? what was that for?" Ricky asked innocently

"you're annoying" Nini rolled her eyes playfully again smiling a little, and in a second they were right out of the tennis court waiting for the couple inside to come out.

So Ricky decided to ask basic questions that he did not get to ask the night they met, but guess what?

"hey guys, sorry for keep you waiting out here, the court is all yours" one of the people who was playing before said after stepping out.
Ricky quickly turned around and nodded before smiling "thanks, and no worries, we weren't here for long".

.° • . ☾ 。• . ✧ *

"didn't wanna say this cuz I'm a nice person.. but you suck at tennis"

"I know" Nini chuckled softly "but it's fun you know", Ricky nodding in agreement before sipping from his pink water bottle and Nini from her black one.
"so, tell me more about you" Nini asked calm at the boy while putting her water bottle down.
"I don't know, what do you wanna know?"  Ricky laughed.

"ok, ummm.. let's start with basic things" the girl in front of him said
"favorite color"

"seriously?" he asked with a laugh once again.

"yes, seriously" Nini said with a serious and straight voice.

"either green or yellow"

"ew green" Nini disgusted by the choice

"hey! sorry but what's yours, miss EW Green?"

"mine's both aquamarine and purple, I mean I have this other color which is number one my favorite color, but I don't remember the name" she laughed.

"how can you not remember your favorite color?!" Ricky asked pretty much keeping his confused laugh

"I mean I think it's called indigo or something, I just don't remember okay??" the brunette smiled.

Ricky sighed shaking his head "well, anyways, do you have any siblings?"

"nah, I mean.. I think? I'm pretty sure I'm an only child, I think my moms wanted to adopt a kid when I was little, but apparently they didn't-? at least they don't have it hidden in the closet? "