Chapter 4

A/N spoiler: no they won't meet until chapter 6 or 7 probably so don't tell me to make them meet already Luke :)))

General pov:

It was last period now, Nini had Miss Jenn and as a good person she is, she left them free, talk before going on holidays, they were teenagers so they should be having fun on the last day of school, not doing some shitty homework teachers gave them.

So Nini tried to write a song, but nothing came out, after all whenever she wrote something she always wrote what she would like to feel when she'd be in love, or what she thinks love feels like.

She had never been in a relationship before.

Gosh she didn't even have her first kiss yet, hopefully i'll have it this summer she thought, but did she really want to feel what love feels like?

For now all she had was Taylor Swift songs and crying over her new and old albums, whenever she wanted to write about it, she'd always think like "Taylor Swift's mind" she always said, all she had for now were ideas.

Kourtney noticed she zoned out staring at her blank book, she called her name multiple times but she was still thinking of something, kourtney's voice seemed to be at the top of the water and Nini at the bottom of it, but after her million thoughts about love she started to hear her voice more clear.

"nini...Nini.. Nini are you okay? EARTH TO NINI?!" She had blinked as Kourtney's hand was moving across her face trying to get her attention.

"What?" She asked returning her attention to her best friend.

"Are you good? You look pale an you just zoned out."

"Yeah i think so, i was just thinking about Taylor Swift you know... maybe she'll release another album this year who knows" she left a nervous laugh.

"If you think i'm gonna buy this one then you're wrong, let me guess, you were thinking that you haven't had ur first kiss yet"

"How'd you know"

"Oh honey, you've been thinking that since we saw that senior asking that girl to prom in the hallway some weeks ago" she had a point.

"Alright you have a point, but i was thinking that if i get lucky maybe, just maybe, i'll have it this summer" Kourtney started squealing like a kid.

"Girl you better give me al the details once you do and IF you do" she said winking at Nini which caused her just to laugh.

"Yes ma'am" she responded smiling "by the way you never told me what are you up this summer"

"Oh right i forgot to tell you but i found this camp in Santa Monica where it's all about fashion and makeup, just perfect for me I'd say"

"Ayee I'm so happy for you, maybe one day we can even meet, I'll be over Malibu i think but we can always meet up to go shopping or at the beach somewhere?" Nini proposed

"I'd love to, yes!"

"Perfect" Nini said smiling

Mis Jenn called the students attention saying that the class was over and the bell was about to ring in less than five minutes.

The studens where already putting their things away and the bell rang, everyone went out of the class to head to ther lockers so they could take everything before heading home, but Nini wanted to talk to Miss Jenn first so she waited that the class was empty.

"Nini why are you still here? I thought all you guys wanted was to go home, it's the last day of school".

"Umm yeah but i wanted to ask you something Miss Jenn"

"Yeah sweetie what did you wanna ask me?" She said sitting next to her.

"I wanted to ask you about the musical, of next year, i know i didn't audition for Beauty and the Beast this year but i think.. i think i might audition next year, and i wanted to ask if i could know what's gonna be the production" Nini asked nervously.

"I'm so glad to hear that! Also because i think you'd fit perfectly for the lead of the musical i chose, but you'll have to wait to know i'm sorry"

"Oh ok uh- thanks, i wish you the best over the summer Miss. Jenn, see you next year i guess, bye"

"Bye Nini, see you next year" Miss. Jenn answered winking at the girl.

Nini's pov:

I arrived home and i found mama D in the kitchen "hey mom"

"Oh hey Nini, how was last day"

"Boring but fun, miss jenn was the only teacher that gave us free period because uh duh she's miss jenn"

"And how're your friends doing?"

"Well good, but i only had kourtney in last period, Gina and Ashlyn had math, i feel sorry for them, math in last period on a Friday and most important, on the last day of school? No thanks"

"Well i'm sorry for them too" mama d said with a chuckle

"By the way, where's mama C?"

"Oh she went to the supermarket to get some food during the trip, she'll be here in a few minutes tho"

"Okay, i'm going up to my room so i can start packing'

"You still haven't packed? Nini i told you to do it yesterday, you know i don't like when you do things last minute" she said

"Mom i can do it now, i still have the whole afternoon" i yelled going upstairs

So i went to my room and started throwing clothes everywhere, but i knew I couldn't pack without Kourtney's help, so i moght have FaceTimed her..

"What's up Nins, are you okay?"

"Oh yes i'm just packing and i don't know what to take with me" i said nervously.

"Well let's start with bikinis" she winked while i just laughed.

Oh this was gonna be an interesting afternoon.

—————————————————————————
Don't worry in next chapter I'll show some bikinis Nini chose ;)
Enjoy this while i try not to struggle with english words (Zaz and Luke know what I'm talking about lmfao ESPECIALLY LUKE)