Chapter 5

A/N: i decided to post Nini's bikinis when she wears them and which one she wears, so it makes more sense.

Nini's pov:

So.. i finally finished packing oh my god "thank you for the help Kourt, you're the best!"

"Oh i know trust me" she answered proud of her self and i laughed "ah ah very funny"

"Please have a safe flight tomorrow and call me when you are there! bye"
"Bye."

So that's it i guess, Malibù see you tomorrow.
"Honey dinner's ready!" "I'm coming mom" i yelled back

"Mmm what's this delicious food, it smells so good mama c"

"Thank you! I made pizza cause i know you love it"

"YESSSS THANK YOOUUUU I'm starving to be honest " i said laughing

After dinner i went to my room and i saw that Sydney added me on Snapchat so i added her back and we chatted for about 30 minutes, i told her i was going to Malibù this summer and she told me that even her boyfriend is going there too! Maybe I'll meet him who knows.

She was staying in SLC tho, her grandma was going to their house to spend time with them.

After my chat with Sydney I saw it was still early but I was tired so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change my clothes before going bed.

————-
I woke up by the not so bright sun in my room, fortunately my room is on the other side so I only have part of the sun in the morning.

Eek I was so exited, I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I immediately went to my closet to find a cute but comfortable outfit, being on a plane for a short travel was good but you always have to be comfortable HEHE.
(This is what she chooses lol)

I ran downstairs to find mama D making breakfast "morninggggg""well someone looks happy" she said with a chuckle

"well someone looks happy" she said with a chuckle

"uh duh I'm so ready for this summer, besides.. today is the first day of holidays so couldn't be happier, where's mama C?"

"she woke up like ten minutes ago I think she's in the bathroom"

"okay, what's for breakfast?"
"pancakes" she said proudly

"uuuu I love this day already"

"alright, alright, look who's awake" said mama C coming from behind me to give me a hug.
"are you sure you took all you need honey?" mama D asked

"yep! Kourtney helped me yesterday, and I know for sure I have everything!"

"good"

———
"mama D the pancakes were amazing, I'm going upstairs so I can see if I forgot something, just to check" I said giving both of them a kiss on the cheek

"okay, oh and remember to take the tooth brush! " she yelled
"yes i already packed it" I yelled back

It was time to go now, I put my suitcase on the car and I sit in the back sit next to Kourtney, we arrived at the airport about 10 minutes later and Kourtney's mom parked for us to take our suitcases "have a save flight!!" her mom said "thank you" mama C replied

"Nins don't forget to call me and give me all the spicy details huh" she whispered with a smirk "yeah yeah don't worry" I said laughing, I then gave her and her mom a hug and we went inside, we had a few hours to kill before our flight so I went to Starbucks to take a coffee and mama C went with me.

I then was bored already after only thirty minures so I decided to buy a magazine for the flight if I wanted to read it, and I was bored.. Again.

I went to instagram and I saw a picture Sydney posted, it was her and her boyfriend turned around watching the sunrise, and the picture was taken from behind, the caption said "happy one year babe❤️"

They look so cute, I couldn't see his face because the picture was taken from behind them but he was a curly haired boy, a bit taller than Sydney.
I wanted to comment something so I simply commented a 'cute'.

I scrolled a bit more and i also saw a picture of Ej and Gina on Gina's profile, it was similar to Sydney's so I believe they went on a double date? I just commented 'my portwell heart just went crazy' cause duh, it's true.

—————————————
This chapter was short i know, I'm trying my best with WORDS; lmk if you're okay with me posting pictures of the outfits Nini is wearing.