Chapter 13

Just wanted to tell you I might be writing from general pov from now, it's easier, I still don't know if I will always or just most of the time but If you don't see anything written at the beginning then that's def general :)

Ricky woke up the next morning by his alarm he set on the phone so he could make sure he wouldn't wake up extremely late like the morning of the day before.
It was 10.15 am, he got up and went to his little closet to get his "outfit" of the day, or whatever it is, he thought.

The day earlier he spent his afternoon playing volleyball at the beach with Nini and then they went back at the village together, Nini kinda got to meet Ricky's dad as they saw he was coming from the groceries too.
She then proposed if he wanted to go try and play tennis or basketball with her the next day, which he of course agreed to, after all it was the only option he had so far as he didn't have exact plans for the day after.

Ricky got ready and went to the bathroom, after a few minutes he heard a ding coming from his phone on his bedside table, so when he was done in the bathroom he went to grab his phone and saw it was his talented, beautiful, stunning, pretty girlfriend
(SUCK IT UP ALAN <3), a happy grin playing on his lips already.

(don't mind the time on the message, I messed it up lol)

He frowned a little, and he actually forgot that Sydney had to call him yesterday but he, of course, wasn't gonna admit that to her

he called her almost immediately hearing a bip letting the call go on her voice mail after a few seconds the phone rang in his ear, he tried calling again, and this time she picked it up.

"oh hi, wasn't expecting you to call me this soon" she said kind of out of breath.

"um, y-yeah" he said not knowing what was going on with the girl "why are you out of breath" he asked with a chuckle.

"FaceTime me and you'll see" she said.
When Ricky was pulling his phone in front of his face she was calling him already.
Sydney was wearing a purple and pink sport bra, a high ponytail and airpods in her ears

just to understand