Chapter 7

Tw: RICKY AND SYDNEY BEING CUTE
Some people are gonna hate me for this chapter but oh well :)

Ricky's pov:

It's now 10:30 am on Sunday, i woke up by my dad yelling at the phone, and by now I already know he was talking with no one but my mom, even after the divorce they've been fighting, she asked if i wanted to move to California with her which as you can tell my answer was no.
I feel bad for her because she carried me in her body for 9 months, and gave birth, she even almost died when she was giving birth but she stayed strong for me and did it! I can't even imagine how bad it could have been for her because she even went to surgery for how much blood she was loosing.

Sometimes i blame myself for choosing my dad to be the person to live with, but unfortunately I can't help it, dad it's been always like a best friend to me, it's hard sometimes making choices of this type; she's been a great mom all my childhood.. but now? It seems almost a different person, only when my dad is around tho, I don't really know what caused the divorce but it was probably something big, my dad spent two weeks crying since then, and if I'm being honest sometimes I'm still confused who's fault is it.

..if there's someone to blame.

So back to me waking up.. I remember i was sweating tonight for how hot it felt my room, which explains me being shirtless at 10:40 am.
I got up to find my shirt in the floor and then i sent Sydney a video on Snapchat sounding more cheerful than I actually was, now she's gonna hate me for this... but I don't care 'cause i wanna annoy her.

"It's Sunday Sydney happy Sunday!" I said with a dog filter form Snapchat, oh Jesus Christ she's gonna come to my house and kill me, she's team Marcus forever, who blames her tho "that guy has a ponytail instead of a personality" and i have to say Marcus is right.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JUST GO WATCH GINNY AND GEORGIA.

She answered after about five minutes telling me she's coming over, which made me chuckle, aahhhh and now i get to spend the last day before going away with my girlfriend, and of course getting killed by her. I'll miss her but it's only for some months, and i will also see her after the holidays so it's going to be a pretty great summer.

In the meantime i went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and making my way downstairs for breakfast and i saw my dad wasn't at the phone anymore.

"Hey dad"

"How'd you sleep buddy?"

"Umm good? How was I supposed to sleep?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Nah I don't know, I didn't sleep at all last night" he said with a shrug

"Honestly now that you say it my room was getting hot last night, I didn't fell asleep immediately, but are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, just some problems with work but don't worry about it"

"..okay" i heard a loud knock at the door while going to the kitchen and i was laughing so much while making my way to it "what is wrong with you" was the first thing she said, causing me to laugh harder.

"Good morning to you too beautiful" i said with the biggest grin on my face and opening my arms for a hug. But she just skipped past them sticking her tongue out at me "yeah yeah whaterver"

"Hey Mr. Bowen how are you" she asked my dad smiling.

"Sydney i told you so many times to just call me Mike!" He answered getting up from the couch to hug her.

"Ricks your dad is better than you did you know that?"

"Ah ah ah very funny" i said rolling my eyes at her which caused a bigger grin on her face

"Just funny as much as the video you sent me 15 minutes ago"
"A video? What was it about?" My dad asked, and i know for sure he's thinking of dirty things.

"No dad its nothing like that" i said sighing, then Syd took out her phone and showed him the video "oh wait i think i heard something similar from a Netflix show i think? I'm team of the other guy tho, I didn't watch the show yet but i know for sure this other dude is cooler"

"See! Even your dad agrees with me! Richard I thought you could be better than that" she said crossing her arms and shaking her head

"Hey i just wanted to annoy my girlfriend!" i said pouting, and she came to hug me sliding her arms around my neck and i put my arms around her waist pulling her as close as humanly possible.

"Awwh yeah? Well ding ding ding you got it righttt!" She said in a high pity voice and laughing giving me a peck on the cheek but I turned my head quickly and i pecked her lips, depending the kiss.

I was about to slip my tongue into her mouth but my dad reminded us that he was there which caused me to stop and roll my eyes at him "you're such a loser dad, let us be" i said chuckling eying him while my cheek was next to Sydneys and moving us side to side.

"teenagers" i think i heard him murmur before he was heading to the kitchen

"Anyways, have you packed already? We could go for a walk at the park if you're free"

"Yeah i packed yesterday already so I'm all yours today" i said smiling.
"Not so fast young man, put these 2 on your suitcase too!" My dad interrumped handing me 2 of my hoodies. "Fiineeee, I'll be right back"

———————————————————————-
Filler chapter I'd say :)
Unfortunately but fortunately I haven't bought Josh's concert tickets because it's gonna be at 3 am here and my dad will definitely not let me wake up at like 2:30 am so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn't wanna spend money for nothing yk..
But how much exited are u? If ME that isn't watching the concert is extremely exited than idk how u guys could even feel.