Enjoying the view F.W

It was a rough match. The Quidditch pitch had been frosted over from the December snow, and harsh winds had made clear vision a struggle. When you combined the weather with Slytherin's less-than-savory behavior, we really didn't have a chance. But that wouldn't stop me from blaming the loss on myself. That was how I found myself here, still showering in the Girl's Changing rooms two hours after the match. I turned off the water and sighed. I couldn't avoid my team forever. I knew exactly where I would find them - drowning their sorrows in the sixth year Boy's Dormitory.

I stepped out of the showers and cursed as I scanned the Changing Room for towels and saw none. And my wand was in the co-ed room. Great. And I thought this day couldn't get any worse. I was just deciding on making a quick dash for my wand when the door to the girl's changing room burst open.

"Oi, Y/L/N, are you trying to drown-" Fred Weasley's words fell out of his mouth as he smirked down at me. "Shit, Y/L/N, when did you get hot?" he said, crossing his arms and leaning against the door. "Get out I'm naked!" I shouted, my cheeks turning red. I attempted to cover myself while throwing the nearest thing I could find - which happened to be my bra - at him. "Turn the fuck around!" I shouted.

"You know, I was enjoying the view. It wasn't much of a problem for me," he said. Nonetheless, he turned around and faced the door.

"You're such an ass," I said, fuming.

"Me? Really? I'm wounded Y/L/N. And to think I came in here to check on you and bring you your wand."

"My wand?" I asked, perking up.

"Yup, I got it right here. I was planning on giving it to you too, but since you were so rude to me, I think I'll hang on to it."

"Are you fucking kidding me Weasley?"

"Nope," he said, popping the "p."

"Give it back to me," I said sternly.

"Ask me nicely."

"Are you serious? No."

"Please may I have my wand back my favorite person in the world."

"I hate you."

"I'm waiting," Fred said in a sing-song voice. I huffed.

"Please may I have my wand back my favorite person in the world," I said, lacing my voice with distain and sarcasm.

"That wasn't so hard was it," he said, tossing my wand over his head. I snatched it out of the air and quickly summoned a towel.

"Now out Weasley. Now," I said sternly as I wrapped the towel around myself.

"Sorry," he said turning around. "No can do."

"And may I ask why not?" I said, attempting to stay calm.

"Katie and Alicia assigned me to Y/N watch. They think you're gonna try to off yourself after this disaster of a match."

"That's fucking ridiculous," I said, scoffing. "And did I say you could turn around?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I may have exaggerated a little bit. But, they did mention the possibility of self-destructive and rash behavior." I snorted. "I've also been told to retrieve you for the pity party currently going on in Oliver's dorm." I groaned.

"Fine, I'll meet everyone up there."

"Nooo, Katie and Alicia made it quite clear that I was to make sure you get there."