Midnight G.W

Shuffling came from beside you, not unusual since you slept in a bed beside your boyfriend of two years, George Weasley. You'd managed to doze off perhaps twenty minutes ago though, so you were pretty annoyed that he had woken you back up with his shifting about. However, you remained with your back to him, your eyes closed, waiting for him to stop so you could fall back asleep.

Eventually, after what must have been twenty seconds, you felt him stop moving from his side of the bed, George's body sinking into the mattress as a relieved sigh left his lips. You half-expected his arm to come and wrap around your waist, but you didn't mind too much when that didn't happen ten seconds later because your eyes were already growing heavier and heavier again...

The covers jerked a little. You bit your tongue to stop yourself from snapping at him, furious for moving around constantly and preventing your beauty sleep. It wasn't worth the argument and you were sure once he was comfortable he'd settle down properly.

But the covers didn't stop moving. Up and down, just a little bit, a slow pace but enough to cause cool air to slip between the sheets and cause your bare legs to prick with goosebumps.

A grunt left George's lips and your eyes snapped open in sudden realization.

Was he..?

You remained still for a few moments, your ears pricking as you listened closely. His breathing was slightly uneven and a bit heavy, tiny groans leaving his lips every now and then. Part of you could barely believe that George was actually wanking next to you, but at the same time you could definitely believe this was happening right now.

"Y/N..." he whispered, voice deep and croaky.

It sent shivers down your spine, caused your stomach to swirl with butterflies and made the panties you were wearing dampen. Your thighs clenched together beneath the sheets as he moaned your name quietly again, his pace picking up a little. You could only tell from the noises and the feeling of his arm moving up and down beside you.

Eventually, you decided to turn around to face him, blinking at him through the darkness. You expected him to stop masturbating, to quickly pretend he was asleep or maybe even apologize with a blush on his pale face. But your eyes met beneath the pale moonlight shining through your window and George watched your eyes travel down to where he was playing with his cock, a smirk crossing his features.

"Y/N" George breathed, bucking his hips a little as he began to pick up the pace, shoving the covers off of you with his other hand. "Feels so good."

Your eyes were fixated on the way that his pale, slender fingers wrapped around his cock, jerking up and down skillfully, the reddened tip leaking with precum. His thumb swiped over it and he moaned louder, causing you to glance up at his face. George's eyes met yours from where he had already been watching you. He was putting on a show for you, moaning and groaning louder than he normally would.

"Y/N" he moaned your name again. "Fuck, Y/N. So fucking good on my cock. Gunna make me cum."

You watched, your thighs now clamping together even harder as his eyes clenched shut, brows scrunching up. His jaw clenched as he threw his head back, a particularly loud grunt leaving his mouth. George looked so beautiful like this, his hand working up and down his cock, the moonlight on his pale, toned chest.

"Lemme cum on you" George breathed heavily, his eyes snapping back down to you. "Please."

He grabbed your jaw from where your eyes were trained on his cock, his brown eyes slightly pleading.

"You gonna let me cum on you, darling?" Draco murmured, "Where can I cum? Over your pretty face? On your tits? C-Can I cum on your cunt?"

"Yes" you whispered, pulling the covers off of your body. "Please, George. Please cum on me."

George grinned slyly at you as he moved onto his knees, still jerking himself off with one hand whilst the other spread your legs. He moved in between them and pulled your panties down, revealing your sopping cunt to him.

"Such a sight for sore eyes" George muttered, his thumb moving to circle at your throbbing clit and causing you to jerk up a little, whimpering. "Gonna mark you up so you're mine."

"Y/N" George's head threw back and he gave his cock a few more hard tugs before he was cumming all over your pussy.

Both of you were moaning as George's cum began to slide down your folds, warm and sticky, so much there that you would have thought he hadn't fucked you earlier that day. You peered down, watching as George jerked himself off through his orgasm, his chest heaving and his breaths heavy.

He was still hard though. So he slid the tip of his cock across the cum, gathering it as he wiped it around your soaking folds. George hit your clit with it, smirking at your pretty whimpers as he rubbed you up and down, agonizingly slow.

Then, without warning, he shoved himself inside of you.

"Mhm" George chuckled darkly, leaning across you and tucking some hair out of your face. "Your little cunt feels so much better than my hand."