Bored C.D

For some reason, lessons today felt like they had dragged on for far too long. Snape's monotone voice had only drowned you deeper into a pit of boredom from where you sat at the back of his DADA lesson during the last period of the day, hoping that the time would just speed up so you could spend your Friday evening with your boyfriend.

And finally the time came where Snape eventually dismissed the class, but not without a pile of homework and a stern message about the N.E.W.T exams quickly approaching. You didn't even want to think about any of that right now; N.E.W.T level DADA would be the death of you, you were sure of that much.

"Come on pretty girl" Cedric whispered, his arm tucking around your shoulders, your head leaning on his shoulder slightly as you left the classroom. "You can nap in my room, or read - whatever you want."

You smiled at that - you loved Cedric's room. He was a prefect, not to mention a Malfoy, so he got special privileges; one of them being a room all to himself. His double bed was far comfier than the single you had in your dormitory, which was where you found yourself five minutes later.

Your robe had been ditched; chucked somewhere onto the floor before Cedric could even enter the room. You collapsed onto his bed, lying horizontally across the bottom half and staring up at the ceiling as you heard a huff come from Cedric. You craned your head in time to see him swipe your uniform off the floor.

Cedric didn't even bother to scold you anymore - no matter how many times he said it, you always forgot his 'nothing but feet on the floor' policy. It sort of surprised you when you found out how tidy he was — much more organized than you, who couldn't even be bothered to take your shoes off.

You wiggled your legs which were dangling off the end of the mattress and Cedric rolled his eyes, finishing folding your robe and placing it on the back of his desk chair before moving over to your feet. His hand grabbed the back of your heel and he began to undo the laces of your school shoes, staring at you in amusement.

"You have me running around like a House-Elf for you" he huffed.

You grinned up at him, lifting your head so you could see him properly. "I know" you chirped.

Cedric finally got both your shoes off, your toes wiggling in your tights as they thanked you for finally releasing them from their tight confidements. You watched your brown-haired boyfriend move around the room to place your shoes neatly by the door before he peeled his robes and shoes off too, putting them away also tidily.

"You're lucky you're pretty, darling" Cedric muttered, shooting you a look as he climbed onto his bed, his back against the headboard as he grabbed his book off of the bedside table. "You gonna sleep?"

"No, just lay here" you murmured back, your fingers fiddling with the detail of his silk bed covers. "I just want to... reflect on my day."

"Oh, that meditation thing you've been doing?" Cedric hummed, not lifting his eyes from his book as he stretched his legs out, them resting by your head from where you were curled up at the bottom of his bed.

"Reflecting is not necessarily meditating, Cedric" you reminded him for the hundredth time. "Just because you have no thoughts whatsoever."

"I have no thoughts?" Cedric glanced over, raising his eyebrows at you.

You giggled. "Yeah - I bet it's just lift music in your head."

"Lift music?" Cedric repeated, confused.

Your eyes lit up - another fact you could give him. You loved how confused he looked whenever you told him about the other world he had grown up despising. You adored the way he asked questions and pretended not to be interested sometimes.