Satisfaction F.W

Ron Weasley was one of the kindest people you'd ever met. The way he treated you was like royalty and you truly did think he deserved the world – but you couldn't bring yourself to love him. Every time you had sex with Ron, you shamefully thought about Fred Weasley instead.

You were one of the many girls infatuated with the Chosen One's best friend but what good reason could you have to throw away a good relationship over a fantasy? None. And that's what you told yourself every time you found yourself thinking of him – the latest being tonight. A potion gone wrong in class by none other than Fred Weasley had prompted you to skip out on dinner to take a shower and get the melted mystical ingredients out of your hair.

You made yourself presentable as you were going to meet Ron afterwards but sat on your bed and thought about Fred again. His brown eyes had widened when his potion spat at you and he apologized. That's right, apologized. It's basic human decency yet all you could fucking think about was letting him pin you down and ruin you. Looking at the time, you gave in and laid back and trailed your fingers between your legs, underneath your skirt, you circled yourself, about to touch yourself to the wrong person when the door flew open and you screamed.

Fred was standing in your doorway, blushing heavily and his eyes darted to your hand, making you yell and throw a pillow at him "Turn around you bloody git!" you cried. "I just came to see if you were alright after our potions mishap!" he laughed, this was humiliating, why the hell was he laughing? "Were you masturbating?" "No!" he raised a blond eyebrow as if he didn't believe you. "Well I was about to before you so rudely interrupted" you huffed, cheeks burning.

Fred closed the door before stepping towards you and your breath hitched visibly "My brother doesn't satisfy you then?" he smirked gazing down at you, "Excuse me?" offended, you scoffed. "I mean, if he did you wouldn't be in your dorm touching yourself instead of meeting him" his fingertips brushed over your waist and he kept going carefully "And you wouldn't spend your class time staring at his brother."

Fuck. he had you "Fred" you warned – against what? You couldn't say "Tell me love, do you think of me when you touch yourself?" the bastard knew the answer just as you knew you were dangerously close to doing one of the worst things you could. "Shut up Weasley" you whispered without a hint of sincerity. "The real thing would be better Y/N. Aren't you the least bit" he licked his lips slowly, knowing damn well what he was doing to you "curious?"

Of course you were. He laughed warmly at your silence and his hot breath hit your face. God. Closing the gap between you two, your lips crashed against his. Teeth grazed over each other and Fred immediately set on exploring your mouth with his tongue, which you let him do happily. He shoved you against the wall and attached his lips to your neck, kissing and sucking at your skin roughly. Ron was thrown from your mind and you were purely concentrated on Fred's wet mouth on your skin

Unbuttoning your top, he slid a finger underneath your bra and fondled you while rubbing through the fabric of your panties. A gasp left you, helping that awful smirk of his grow. You moaned when his finger slid into your entrance and pumped into you. Quick paced and thrusting into you with heavy desire, Fred kissed you again – sloppily but filled with adoration. "Always bloody knew you should be with me and not him" he growled, fingers fucking you harder "You're mine – and so is your dirty little cunt" you nodded, shaking from his motions and moaned breathily.

"Has he ever touched you like this?" you shook your head and groaned. "Never Fred" not even when Ron was inches inside of your pussy had you felt this fucking good. He lifted your chin, thumping your head on the wall, and pressed another kiss to your neck. Release came over you and your orgasm swam on Fred's hand. His movements slowed and he helped you finish.

Gasping and panting, you settled as he took his fingers out of you. He sucked the glistening juices off of his fingers and grabbed you by the waist "You'll go meet my brother now" he commanded and you nodded, eager to comply "And from now on, you're being fucked and loved the way you deserve" for once since you'd started seeing the boy you couldn't love, you felt true satisfaction.

(Sorry it's so short)