Helping Hands C.D

(You are apart of the Weasley family in this story⚠) (George and Fred are close friends with Cedric because of you)

You were sitting, waiting for Cedric to return from his quidditch practice in his dorm. Leaning against his headboard, blankets were scattered everywhere as the cold air of the halls hugged every inch of your skin. Your fingers toyed with the edge of the book you were currently reading when the door of his dorm burst open.

Cedric stood with his broomstick next to him, his hair sticking to odd angles and his yellow uniform stained by bits of dried mud. You closed your book and looked up to your boyfriend who was clearly annoyed with everything. Your lips formed into a small smirk before getting up to get closer to Cedric. Your feet glided across the cold oak of his room as you get closer to Cedric. Looking up at him you brushed a fallen piece of hair off his face and cupped his cheek.

"Fred fucking Weasley"

You couldn't help but laugh at his little fit. Fred and Cedric are close friends and would often mess around with each other. Lately, they have been doing this thing which includes throwing things that would stick and stain at each other, it's all good fun but sometimes Cedric gets too annoyed– his fault!

"Alright there big guy– we need to get you into the shower," You said as your hand left his face to take his broomstick and lean it by the door.

Cedric huffed and whined as he continued to ramble on about how 'Fred ruined his jumper' even though just last week he threw a whole spaghetti bowl at Fred. You just nodded and smiled– laughing to yourself at how two people could be so childish, but you loved it anyway. Your hand laced with Cedric's as you led him to the bathroom in his private dorm. 

Even when you entered the bathroom he's still talking. He leans on the sink counter as you start to undress him. Untying his robe and loosening his gears, piece by piece the quidditch uniform made its way on the cold tiles of the bathroom. Your cold fingertips then rested on the hem of his jumper before slowly lifting it to get it off of him. Cedric seems to have tired himself by the time you got to his pants, as he stayed silent when you went to undo his button and zipper. Once you got all his clothes off you pulled him away from the counter before shoving him towards the shower.

"Wait you're not joining me?" Cedric asks as he looks back at you just as he was about to step into the shower.

"I'm gonna light some candles first" You smiled at him before he nodded and opened the shower curtain. 

You then turned back and ducked under the sink to search for some scented candles. Your eyes lit up when you found some honey candles– knowing Cedric loves them. You picked out a few before scattering them all around the sink and used your wand to light them. Happy with your work you start to undress to join Cedric. Starting with your school jumper all the way to your undergarments.

You quickly waddle over to the shower, the cold air racing you to it as goosebumps start to litter your soft skin. You slowly opened the curtain as you were met with Cedric's back, he dipped his head in the running water– staring down at his feet as his arms rested on the wall in front of him. You silently got in and closed the curtain before walking forward to place your hand on Cedric's back. He jolted up in surprise at your touch and turned to face you. 

"I'm sorry" He whispered as he placed his hand on your hips to pull you closer.

"Why?"

"I came in and I was so annoyed I forgot to give my beautiful girlfriend a kiss" He continued as he closed the space between the two of you. His lips caught yours, moving slowly as water droplets from his hair made their way down your face. He grabbed your butt earning a gasp from you– taking his chances he brushed his tongue on your lips before moving to explore your mouth.