I'm Yours D.M

You were so excited! You had just been invited to the Christmas Slug Club party by Harry, considering he hadn't had anyone to go with. He was in dire need of a date, and he seized the opportunity when he had laid eyes on you.

You had gratefully accepted, wanting to have a bit fun after a while of doing nothing interesting. Draco, your long-term boyfriend had been ignoring you since the year had began, and you were getting quite fed up with his antics.

So, instead of running after him and having to endure him pushing you away, you had distanced yourself, immediately growing close to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Draco noticed quite quickly how Harry was around you. He watched you go everywhere with the Chosen One, whether it was to study for Arithmancy class, or invite you to hang out with the trio. He had always invited you somewhere.

And that made Draco furious.

It was the night of the party, and you had just started to walk down the corridors of the seventh floor.

"You know, I've never been up here." You chuckled as your heels clicked against the floor, your light purple, simple dress flowing angelically behind you.

Harry laughed beside you, sending a kind and friendly smile your way. "Well, now you have!" He quipped, emitting a laugh from your lips.

Silence crept through the corridor as your mind drifted away from Harry, and to Draco. A frown casted its way upon your lips as you silently pondered over why he had been ignoring you.

Harry noticed, stopping in his tracks immediately. The frown that had suddenly made its way upon your face had alarmed him, his voice full of worry. "Something wrong?"

You looked over to him, a small, however fairly unpleasant, smile lacing your lips. "I just miss Draco." You whispered, causing Harry to freeze.

He knew you and Draco were a thing - hell! the whole school knew - but he hadn't said a thing about the situation making him a bit uncomfortable. Draco hated Harry, for reasons Harry thought were pointless, and Harry accepted it, just like he had accepted you. He wanted to help you, and tell you what was happening with Draco recently, but he just couldn't. He wasn't in the right place to do such a thing.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I just... You just need to know that it's been hard for him recently." Well, at least he thought so.

You looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, confusion painting onto your expression. "What do you mean?"

Harry shook his head, refusing to answer that question. "I-I can't." He stuttered.

"Harry..." You said sternly, but all he had done was shake his head rapidly, causing you to groan. "Let's just get to the party." You ordered before taking Harry's arm and dragging you two to Slughorn's Christmas party.

Little did you know that Draco had been listening to the whole thing, sitting silently in a corner where he knew you wouldn't be able to see. He crept out of the corner, watching as you two walked away.

"Bloody hell." He whispered to himself before following the pair.

The air was tense, filled with unanswered questions and confused expressions. Harry knew something, he just wouldn't tell you. And that bugged you. Quite a lot.

"It's not what you think." He whispered, sensing your uneasiness.

You cocked your brow in his direction. "And what might I be thinking, Mister Potter?" You questioned.

In the corner of his eye, he had seen Hermione hide behind a curtain, waving him over. He groaned, stepping away from you. "I just- I need a minute. If that's alright with you, of course."