Not me C.D

Butterbeer was passed around and way too dramatic toasts were made cheerfully. The Hufflepuff team had won a quidditch game and the celebration had been organized by Hannah and Jay "Where the bloody hell even is Cedric?" Jay mumbled with irritation just to you. "He should be here" you agreed sadly. He'd been the reason they even had their victory. But everyone knew where he was.

Ever since Cedric started dating Cho Chang, he spent less time around you all – per the wench's request. An hour had passed before the boy finally arrived, hand in hand with Cho. Your heart broke at the look on his face, drained and saddened. They'd probably fought again. Cho didn't like Cedric being friends with other girls and that especially included you. At least she'd let him come. That in its own was a shocker "About time!" Hannah greeted. She went to give her friend a hug but was met with Cho's glare and she stepped back hesitantly. You didn't dare to even greet him, knowing you'd only cause trouble for him later. Trouble, however, was deserved when it came to a wench like her.

Cho had gone to the lavatory and you walked over to Cedric's side "It's nice to see you, now that your captor's gone" the boy glanced down at you and gave you a lighthearted laugh "It's nice to see you too Y/N" he meant the words but insecurity lined them. "Why are you even with her, Cedric?" you blurted "She's terrible and I..." you trailed off but you'd caught Cedric's attention, "And you what?" you met his eyes, pleading for Cedric to just...well you weren't exactly sure what you were pleading for. But whatever this was? It wasn't right, "And I'd treat you better than her" you whispered carefully.

When he didn't respond, you knew from that awful look in his eyes that he knew it was true. You stopped thinking – only talking "We could run away" your impulsive words made Cedric laugh "Y/N, my girlfriend would kill us." grabbing his hand, you scoffed. "Let her then. You can't tell me that wouldn't be better than what you have now" something that you said must have been worth a damn to him because he tightened the grip you had on his hand and pulled you into a maintenance closet.

"You know, I can't figure out if you're incredible or just downright mad" he spit at you, not truly angry, "Maybe both" you smirked and he groaned. "What's even worse is I can't help but be attracted to you" his voice went low "I shouldn't be telling you this but...she's never touched me" you cocked an eyebrow in disbelief, Cho's never touched you?" you questioned. "She doesn't let you look at other girls, but won't even touch you?" your words were coated with hot anger.

You were glad– the idea of her hands on him killed you but to think that she couldn't even pleasure him to make up for all the torture? She's a bitch. It's simple, "It's not a problem" he lied and this was the moment you both realized you were going to do something you couldn't take back. "Just fuck me Cedric. Hell, could you just look at me instead of letting her control you every bloody second of your life?" you cried, you sounded desperate and what you were saying was horrible but he deserved you, not bloody Cho Chang and you both knew it. Cedric sure as merlin's beard did because he crashed his lips onto yours and mashed against you with disgustingly wrong desire.

It took no time for you to drop to your knees and shove him against the room's wall "Y/N" Cedric groaned while you palmed him through the fabric of his pants. He eagerly discarded of them for you and you slid his boxers down to his feet, his erection springing free. You pulled a moan from him by pumping your hand up and down his shaft, flicking his dick's pink tip with your tongue. "Could Cho get you like this?" you coaxed with pride, "Not a chance Y/N" the boy looked down at you with wide eyes and you purred, telling him with your tone to enjoy the show "Good answer."

You wrapped your lips around his head and sank your mouth down his length, tasting every inch of him. Writhing at you bobbing your head and sucking on him, his breathy moans frequented. Your eyes never left his and you even took his hand, encouraging him to grab your hair. You'd pay to see the look on Cho's face if she knew you had her boyfriend's cock down your throat.

Just before Cedric came, you removed your mouth and stood. The disheveled boy looked at you before realizing that you were hiking up your dress and pushing your ass out for him "Come on" you cooed, "This way the next time we get into an argument, I'm reminding you that I took your virginity" scoffing, he entered you slowly and relished in your shared moan. "Touch yourself while you fuck me" you urged, "I want you to really feel what she doesn't give you" he listened, taking one of his balls in his hand and massaging lightly while he pumped into you sensually. His strung out moans told you he was enjoying himself and you smiled contently as he stretched you out and rubbed himself. Still near the edge from you sucking him off, Cedric burst inside of you and he moaned into your ear like a melody. He pulled out and spun you over to kiss your smirking lips passionately.

"You didn't finish" he apologized once he pulled away from the kiss "You can make me cum as many times as you want after you leave her" you said confidently, "Trust me, I will Y/N" Cedric whispered and you couldn't wait to finally treat Cedric Diggory the way he so rightly deserved.