Mission Accomplished H.P

If there's one thing Gryffindor's are good at, it's throwing a party. Anytime there was even a tiny reason for celebration the house of Godric was always ready to show it's inhabitants a good time.

End of term parties were always the craziest, every one in attendance knew they'd be miserable the following morning but it's a risk they're willing to take for the sake of a great night. After all, no one's out drinking a Gryffindor. With the flashing lights, thumping music, dancing bodies, and endless booze, the red common room was transformed into a scene straight from a movie.

That's how you found yourself on the makeshift dance floor with Hermione, buzzed off a few cups of fire whiskey, and dressed to impress a certain brown-haired boy who had been watching you from across the room. You knew what you were doing, the sultry swing of your hips were intended from him to see but when you tried beckoning him over to dance with you he simply shook his head.

Well that just wasn't gonna work for you so instead of continuing to dance with Hermione you grabbed the closest to you, knowing exactly what it would do to him.

"He's gonna be furious" you had your back pressed against Oliver's chest, swinging your hips the same way you were before, your head thrown back onto his chest and your hands around his neck.

"That's the point" you grab his hands and set them on your hips, knowing he's too respectful to touch you with out permission. Oliver's a good friend, he knew what was going on, he's help you out even if it was just to get under Harry's skin for your own pleasure.

"I better not get punched for this Y/N" he whispers in your ear, making you laugh as you continue to dance together to the loud music. Your bodies flush against each other's as you let the deep bass pulse through you.

When you felt the familiar hand grab your wrist and yank you away from your dance partner you knew you were in for it. Harry may as well have has steam blowing out of his ears from how angry he looked, he made sure to send Oliver one of his infamous glares before dragging you away from the party to his dorm. You look over your shoulder and wink at your friend he laughs, knowing you've just gotten exactly what you wanted.

"Strip" you'd barely closed the door behind you when he'd demanded this but you knew better than to disobey him right now. Harry watched from where he was seated on the edge of the bed as you slowly discarded your clothes.

You kicked off your shoes, tugged the tight cropped top over your head, and unclasped the lacy bra you'd worn. When you got to the small leather skirt you turned so your back was facing him, while slightly bent over, you slowly pull it down your legs, and swing your hips a little just to drive him crazy. That left you in only your panties and black fishnets.

"Leave those and get on the bed" Harry was right behind you, one hand splayed across your stomach, the other around your throat. You nod your head and he lets you go, his eyes dark with lust as you climb onto the center of his bed. With a flick of his wand your wrists are bound over your head to the frame of his bed. "You've been so bad Y/N, what were you thinking letting Oliver touch you like that when you're clearly mine?"

"I just wanted to dance and you wouldn't so I had to find someone else" you watch as the handsome brown-haired boy removes his clothes and climbs on the bed, kneeling in between your legs in only his boxers while you're completely at his mercy.

"After tonight you're not gonna forget who you fucking belong to ever again" Mission accomplished. His hand lowers until it's at your center, lightly stroking you before tearing a hole in the fishnets you'd worn under your skirt. Small whimpers leave your lips as he works his fingers over your soaked panties.

"Harry, please... I need you." You needed him to touch you, the smirk on his face says it all, he wanted you to beg. Finally he pushes your panties to the side, his thumb finds your swollen clit, he lowers his head in between your legs, and licks straight up your center.

His tongue skillfully swirls around your pussy, licking and sucking in perfect intervals, just the way he knows you like it. Your bound hands are clenched over your head, your nails leaving crescents on your palms from the pleasure you're receiving. The moans that leave your mouth are sinful but when he sucks on your clit and pushes a finger through your entrance the screams you were holding in come tumbling out all at once.

"You're mine Y/N, only mine. Only I can touch you like this, make you scream like this" your eyes roll into back of your head from his words, moaning in agreement as he pushes in a second finger, you're so close you start shaking.

A gasp leaves your mouth at the sudden loss of contact, Harry's off the bed, pulling down his boxers, and you whimper from being left so close to edge. He climbs back on top of you, his cock dripping with precum as he strokes himself.

"Beg. Beg me to fuck you, that's what you want right love—me to fuck you?" He smirks at how desperate you must look, your hips bucking up towards him, trying to get a bit of friction as you pull on the restraints around your wrists. "Tell me how bad you want me."

"Plea-" he rubs his cock on your sensitive clit, "please, Harry. I want you so bad, I want to feel your cock so bad." The Gryffindor grabs one of your legs and brings it over his shoulder before slamming into you. His eyes trained on your tits that bounce with every sharp thrust of his hips, breathy moans leaving his mouth when you scream his name.

One hand is wrapped around your throat and you need to touch him, you need to feel his skin under your fingertips. "Please let me touch you, I need to touch you." You beg him, your head thrown back onto the silky pillow, staring back at him with hooded eyes.

When Draco unties your wrists you immediately find his hair, both of you moaning at the feeling of your hands on him. His cock hitting the spongy spot deep inside that had you clenching around him.

He pulls out and flips you both over so you're on top. His hands running over your legs covered in the fishnets as you sink back down on him. "Ride me until you cum." He demands as you quickly start bouncing on top of him.

You lowers your body so your breasts are against his chest and he pulls you in for a needy kiss, his hand wrapped around your hair, and his tongue tangled with yours. "Mine. You're mine."

"I'm all yours Harry, I don't want anyone else." You assure him, still moving against him as he meets your hips halfway. His thumb finds your bundle of nerves and traces small circles onto it making you scream, your orgasm washes over your body in powerful waves as he helps you continue bouncing on him until he's releasing inside of you.

You lay next to him, your head on his chest, and his fingers playing with your hair when he grabs your wrists; frowning at how red they look.

"Do they hurt?" He examines them for a minute before looking at you to see if you're in pain.

"Not really, just a bit sore." His frown deepens before he grabs his wand, healing them quickly and making sure to kiss both of them.

"I might have to kill Oliver" you laugh at the over dramatic boy.

"Oliver was simply helping me accomplish my goals for tonight." Harry rolls his eyes at that.

"Next time just ask me to fuck you."

"Where's the fun in that?"