Insecurities H.P

Y/N has never really been insecure. Her and Harry had a good relationship and never had any problems. Harry treated her like a princess what would she have to be insecure about.

And here they were looking for something to destroy Horcruxes.

Harry at first didn't want Y/N to go because he wanted to keep her safe. But Y/N convinced him to come along.

Y/N thought everything was going to be fine. But then she noticed something.

It only happened after Ron left and it wasn't a good thing. She notices how close him and Hermione are. Y/N never really cared about their friendship but now she feels like a third wheel.

She feels like a third wheel in her own fucking relationship.

Y/N is angry but she can't help but feel like she's overreacting. Y/N knows he would never cheat on her and Hermione would never do that to her either.

But there are thoughts.

Especially when she sees them dancing. Her and Harry have never danced except when they went to the Yule ball.

Y/N lets out a deep breath before returning to her bed that her and Harry shared before laying down trying to get herself to fall asleep.

And she does.

When she wakes up she notices Harry's arm wrapped around her. She unravels Harry's arm before going to the bathroom, which is unfortunately out side.

Bad side of hiding in the woods.

When Y/N gets back in the tent she notices that Harry's standing there pacing. When he notices he wraps his arms around her and hugs her tight.

"Whoa, what's wrong" Y/N asks as she wraps her arms around Harry.

"I thought someone took you" Harry mumbled into her neck.

Y/N now felt bad for leaving him knowing he would have been worried about her. She pulls him out of the crook of her neck and strokes his cheek. 

"I'm right here" Y/N smiles at him before turning around to get a water bottle.

Harry watches from where he stood with a confused look on his face. Y/N has been being distant and Harry doesn't know why.

He hoped something bad didn't happen to her or worse he did something he didn't mean to. He approaches her from behind and wraps his arms around her and buries his face in the crook of her neck.

"Harry what're you doing" Y/N giggles

"What I can't show love and affection to my beautiful girlfriend" Harry asks sarcastically

"No, it's just haven't been doing it recently" Y/N mumbles resting her hands on top of his hands.

"What do you mean, love" Harry asked confused. He turns her around to look her in the eyes. "What's wrong" He asks putting the palm of his hand on her cheek. Y/N leans into his palm feeling the comfort.

"It's just been spending time with Hermione a lot" Y/N says noting his confused face. "And I get we need to find a wat to get rid of the Horcruxe" She says quickly. "And I know I'm a needy girlfriend and I shouldn't be because everyone is going through some shit and this is the least of it."

"You could've told me I would've involved you," Harry whispers as he approaches her again wrapping his arms around her. "And you don't need to feel bad about telling me your feelings."

Harry rests his chin on Y/N's forehead caressing the small of her back trying to comfort her.

"Thanks Harry," Y/N mumbles hiding her face in the crook of her neck.

She had such a good boyfriend