Punished O.W

Once you saw the last of the team travel out of the locker room, you were quick to barge in - knowing your boyfriend, and the team's captain, was the only one left.

He was taking his jersey off when you arrived, his muscular back facing you.

"You were great out there" you said softly as you approached him, wrapping yours arms around him from the back despite how sweaty he was. You knew you'd be showering with him anyways. It was a little post-game ritual the two of you often loved to share.

Oliver leaned into your touch, letting some of the weight from his sore body rest on you. You almost felt bad for what you were about to do to him. He didn't even know what was coming. Didn't even know he had been caught this morning. But you surely weren't going to let it slide.

"Where were you this morning?" you asked him, innocently enough.

"Went to breakfast then came down here" he answered easily, moving out of your grasp to turn the water on.

"And before that?" you asked him, raising a sly brow at him.

You saw him freeze for a moment, but he recovered quickly. It almost made you giggle - the thought of him thinking he could get away with it.

"What do you mean?" he asked, not turning around to face you. Instead, he opted to begin removing his pants.

"Don't act stupid, baby boy" you said, almost mockingly "We both know exactly what I'm talking about."

He froze for real then, his hands glued to the hem of his pants. You could practically feel him wracking his brain for something to say, but you both knew he already lost.

When he turned to face you, his expression was filled with guilt and shame. It was almost cute how pitiful he looked. You walked up closer to him, completely invading his space until your chest was pressed against his. You could hear the way his breath hitched before he released a shaky breath, and you knew he was exactly where you wanted him.

"Did you think it was okay to peep on me in the shower? You're not slick, you know? I know when you're using the cloak" you questioned, referencing what had happened just that morning.

You had been taking a shower, excitedly getting ready to watch your boyfriend play in his game today, when you heard an unmistakable swishing along the bathroom floor. You barely even had to look up when you saw it hit the light in exactly the right way. To anyone else, it may have just been a trick of the eye, but you knew exactly what it was. You had been underneath it enough times to know. It was Oliver, underneath his invisibility cloak, watching you shower.

And as aroused as you were that Oliver had managed to sneak all the way in there just for you, just to see you naked, you refused to give him the show he wanted. After all, he didn't need to know you knew he was there. So you continued your shower as you normally would, finally hearing the unmistakable swishing leave the bathroom once more.

"I'm sorry" he finally said, looking down at his feet bashfully.

"I'm sure you're not, but you'll make it up to me. Won't you, baby?" you asked teasingly, palming him through his briefs to find him already half hard. When all he could do was whimper, you couldn't help but chuckle, but you let it slide "Help me strip."

He moved eagerly, quickly helping you out of your layers until you were naked. You moved under the water, letting it encase you before you turned back to him. He was watching you with eagle eyes, not daring to take them off of you.

"Down on your knees, baby boy. I don't know what you think you were doing, but I'm in charge now" you told him, spreading your legs seductively, leaving him with a perfect spot to place his mouth.