Enemies with benefits O.W

(Oliver's personality is kinda like Draco's personality in this story)

Oliver Wood.

A narcissistic cunt, with a shitty personality and a huge ego.

Never does his own work, has piss-off minions as unbearable as he and acts like he constantly has a stick up his ass.

But, my Merlin, does that boy give good dick.

What Oliver and I have is considered rather complicated. We both mutually decided we hate each other too much for a relationship, but are physically attracted enough to each other to both participate in some sort of 'enemies-with-benefits' thing.

It started fifth year.

I threatened Oliver his own life in the dining hall after he mentioned having his father get Buckbeak slaughtered once more. I was pissed he was still on an event that happened two years ago.

"Oliver Wood, you wouldn't dare!" I stand up from my seat next to Draco.

I have to admit, I was listening in to their conversation. Whether it was out of physical admiration or curiosity is beyond me.

"I would! That bloody creature mangled my arm, it didn't heal for months!" he stands as well, shouting past the other tables.

I separate the food on either side to step up and over the table. Draco pulling at my robes and pleading for me to sit down.

"You're just a pathetic thick skulled wart, who cries to his daddy whenever his toys get taken in the sandbox!" I yell.

At this point almost the entire hall was quiet to listen to the exchange.

"At least I have a father you slug-faced bastard!"

I stomp over the Hufflepuff table, Oliver over the Ravenclaw, to where we meet almost feet away.

"Miss Y/L/N, Mr. Wood, enough!"

"I'll have your head, Y/L/N!" he spits, poking a finger to my chest.

"You'd loveeee my head."

"Perhaps, if you still manage to have it after this-"

I cut him off with a slap and before my hand can leave his vicinity, he grabs my wrist and pulls it up and towards him, making us almost chest to chest.

"Don't get physical with me, I'll destroy you..." he says lowly.

"I'd love to see you try" I shake my head, bringing my face to his.

His lips pressed together, tongue darting out to wet them. He throws my wrist down and leaves the hall.

And in that moment I decided I needed Oliver Wood that close to me again. I needed that adrenaline and unexpected arousal surging through my veins. I wanted him, and I always get what I want

I got what I wanted less then a week later. A week of stolen, fake-hatred filled glances and eye rolls. A week of building tension.

I got Oliver's mouth on mine in the back corner of the library, after running into each other while trying to sneak in to the restricted section.

"Fuck off, Y/N, stay out of my library" he states, walking down the center aisle to the restricted section.

"Your library?"