Body. Mind. Soul. C.D

It all started that night. Cedric was wandering the halls, the stars brighter than ever, moon shining, the sky pitch black.

He was mesmerized by the night sky, it always drawed him in.

That's when he heard it, a slight whimper. It surely didn't come off as a good thing. Inspecting it further, he went into the direction he heard it coming from.

A girl was pressed harshly against the wall, from a distance you could see that she wasn't comfortable. Her small arms trying their best to pry the boy away as he continued kissing her neck against her will.

"Please" she cried.

Now Cedric Diggory was not a person who intercede, but when he saw that it was her, his blood boiled.

Y/N.

He suddenly had the urge and need to be protective of her, she was innocent, and naive. And also came from a very well known family. She was the most popular girl in school. But that also came with a whole lot of unwanted attention, which she didn't know how to deal with.

Without any hesitation he stormed off towards him, pulling the boy off her at once, his back colliding with the wall.

"Dig-"

He couldn't complete his sentence as Cedric roughly kicked him. Then grabbing the back of his neck, and punching him over and over again. Until he didn't  know the difference between the blood on his hand and the boy's face.

"C-Cedric, s-st-stop" he heard her sob from behind, immediately letting go of the boy. Then he became aware of how violent he had become, and that's not what Y/N needed right now.

"Here's what your gonna do, you are going to go to Dumbledore and tell him what you did, and not mention me at all. Okay?"

The boy nodded.

"Good" said slapping his cheek.

She stepped back as Cedric walked towards her.

"Hey, it's okay, you're safe" he said calmly, putting his arms on her shoulder, she buried her face in his chest, crying softly, while he rubbed her back, comforting her.

-

That was how it all started.

Cedric and Y/N.

She was his, and no one even dared to touch what was Diggory's.

He would be sure to make the other one suffer if anyone looked at her wrong.

He would protect her at all cost, from everyone, from everything.

His girl, Cedric's girl.

One day when she was walking by a random boy and he had the audacity to call her out, had the audacity to comment on her skirt.

To simply put it, he payed for it, very dearly.

That day Cedric decided to never let her walk the halls alone.

-

She was too pure for this world.

And maybe even for Cedric.

It was truth well know that Cedric was the biggest player at Hogwarts, fucking girls left and right.

She on the other hand was virgin.

He almost lost his mind when she told him this on their very special date.

"Your a virgin?" he asked.

She nodded timidly.

"So are you sure you want this? We can wait, there's absolutely no rush. I want you to be comfortable. We can wait" he said, but on the inside he was burning, burning with the desire to ruin her, to destroy her.

He was the only one allowed to do that.

"Yes, I only want it to be you. I want you" she said looking up at him with doe eyes.

That's when he lost it, he growled as he grabbed her waist, colliding her lips with his, kissing her hungrily.

He nipped at the soft skin of her neck, making her as his.

Only his.

His hand quickly unclipped her bra sliding it off, immediately sucking her nipples hard, as she moaned beneath him.

He undressed himself as quickly as he could, but asking for her permission before taking off all her clothes off.

His breath hitched as he saw her pussy, wet and throbbing only for him. He bent down, draping her legs over his shoulder, and licking hard long stripes up and down her entrance.

"Ced" she moaned as he continued eating her out mercilessly and skillfully.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, she nodded eagerly and bit her lip.

She wanted needed it to be him, the one who is always there for her, and always her back.

She loved him.

He loved her.

Cedric positioned himself at Y/N's entrance stroking his cock up and down.

She gave him yet another nod as he slowly pushed inside, she gasped, digging her nails into his back.

"Fuck" he grunted as he felt her walls clenching around him, tears filling her eyes, wincing in pain.

"Want to stop?" he asked.

"No, move" she replied.

He started to pump into her slowly, letting her properly get adjusted. Trying his absolute best to resist the urge to fuck her into oblivion.

His thrusting got faster, pounding into her pussy. His cock disappearing into her cunt over and over again.

"Please, faster" she begged.

He couldn't hold back anymore, he thrusted into her violently fast, digging her into the soft mattress, fucking her agsressively.

"Cedric!" she screamed as he pounded harder.

"Your all mine, hmm" he hummed as he thrusted into her over and over again.

"A-all yours, I-I'm" she stuttered as he kept pounding into her recklessly.

Cum for me, show me that your mine"

And she did, she cummed for him. Her body trembling, small whimpers leaving her lips, she brought Cedric to his orgasm with that. He spilled his cum inside her, emptying every last drop, making sure that she took all of him.

-

She was his.

He was hers.