Obsessed O.W

"Fuck! Fuck!"

Your whimpers filled Oliver's ears as you became far too oversensitive for him, your body jolting beneath him as he held you in place, pounding into you as he desperately tried to get his release. His bottom lip was being tugged between his teeth as he grabbed your hands from above your head, rocking in and out of you.

"You're so tight around me" Oliver grunted, eyes clenching. "Nearly there, beautiful."

You wrap your legs around his waist, hoping for him to hurry up since you had cum less than a minute ago and were extremely sore. Your wish was granted. Seconds later, Oliver's hips were colliding with yours unevenly and his thrusts grew sloppier and longer.

"Fuck. I'm gonna fill you up so nice and good" Oliver hissed "Your gonna have my cum spilling out of you."

Your head threw back and you moaned at his words, his lips then attacking your breasts. He sucked harshly on your flesh, biting down slightly and leaving lots of hickies behind before he suddenly gave his last thrust, his head flinging back and a loud moan leaving his lips.

"Fuck, Y/N..." Oliver groaned, your name sounding like heaven tumbling from his swollen lips. "That's it. Take my cum."

You could feel hot ribbons of his seed filling you, just like he had promised. Oliver had a thing for cumming inside you. In fact, you would argue that he was obsessed with it. More often than not, he'd pull your panties back up afterwards and smack you on the ass before telling you to go to class, his cum still inside you and threatening to spill out at any moment.

"Yes, Oliver" you whined "Fill me up. I want your cum inside me."

As soon as he finished pumping his load in your pussy, Oliver waited a few seconds and then pulled out, a whimper escaping your lips at the empty feeling that quickly came. Oliver kissed you sweetly on the lips before his breath fanned down your body whilst he made his way towards your sex.

"Fuck..." Oliver practically moaned, watching as his cum slipped from your abused pussy, mixing with all of your own slick arousal. "What a pretty fucking sight, darling. Look at you. All fucked out for me. My cum dripping from you."

You whined as he blew onto your hot sex, his pointer finger then trailing through your folds, collecting some cum seeping out of you. He used two fingers and tried to stuff it back inside you, sinking in all of the way easily from how slick you had become. Oliver pumped his fingers in and out of you, his cum coating everything as you threw your head back, your back arching.

"Wanted to shove it back inside you, keep it in there forever, but this feels much better, doesn't it, princess?" Oliver murmured teasingly, watching as you nodded frantically.

Oliver thrust his fingers rapidly, his thumb moving to draw circles across your clit. Your whines were like music to his ears, pushing him to go harder until eventually, you came again, despite how overstimulated you had been feeling mere minutes ago.

"Good girl" Oliver murmured, pulling his fingers out.

They were covered in a mixture of both of your cum, and he moved further up the bed, a smirk on his face as he brought his hand to your mouth. You parted your lips and accepted his fingers inside, sucking them clean like you knew he wanted you to. When you finished, Oliver trailed his fingers down your lips, pulling at the bottom one and then moving forward to land a swift kiss there.

"I love you so much" Oliver murmured tiredly.

You yawned as you curled up into his side "I love you too, Oliver."