The hills C.D

(Dark Cedric, and Degradation)

Can I come over tonight? 

The note had been left for you, slipped between the pages of your potions book. You didn't have to guess who left the unsigned note. You would've recognized the perfect script anywhere. 

Cedric Diggory, the heir of Hufflepuff. The cruel, bratty, prince that every girl wanted in their bed. 

Diggory was perfectly happy to keep up his fuck-boy image, while being entirely unattainable to the public. He dismissed his admirers, shrugging them off without a second glance. Nobody knew that he would show up at your dorm at night, practically begging to let him fuck you. 

He barely spoke to you during the day, where people could see. He pretended as if you were just a distant peer, one of the many girls he brushed off. You were his dirty little secret, the only one who got a taste of the prince. 

You wanted more, you wanted to be his, but when you had suggested it, you were rewarded with his cruel side.

"You're just a warm pussy, don't think you're special." 

Then, you were left alone once again. He was especially cold and distant to you, but he came back, and you just couldn't bring yourself to say no. Even if this was all you could get, you would take it. 

The prince had you wrapped around his fingers. 

You were Diggory's toy. Whenever he needed to get off, there you were, letting him into your bedroom. He found it a little bit pathetic, but you were hot and you kept his late-night visits a secret.

With you, Diggory could turn off his emotions and just milk you for all the pleasure you were willing to give, always hoping that one time he would stay the night. He never did.

See you later.

Diggory smirked at your eagerness to please him. He folded the note you'd put with his astronomy notes, and you tried to catch his gaze from across the classroom. He purposefully avoided meeting your eyes, and you let your gaze fall to your notes. 

When midnight rolled around, you were waiting in your dorm, a black silk robe tied around your body. Diggory entered the room as if he owned it, not needing to knock.

You had a spell that allowed him in, and part of you always imagined you'd come home one afternoon to find him in your bed, waiting to pull you into his arms. It was wishful thinking. 

Cedric Diggory would never love you back.

You dropped your robe, letting it slip off to reveal your body to him.

"On your knees."

You obeyed his command, standing off of the bed and dropping to your knees in front of him. He didn't waste any time before filling your mouth, gripping you tightly by the hair to guide you. Diggory fucked your face at a brutal pace, and you gasped to catch your breath as he pulled out and came all over your bare chest in white ribbons.

His stamina was impressive, and he hauled you to your feet, murmuring a spell that cleaned the mess he'd made all over your tits. He groped your body with his hands while he recovered, pinching your nipples just to hear you whimper. 

"Bet if I touched your cunt, you'd be fucking soaked just from me using you like a whore."

Your cheeks burned at the accusation, silver eyes boring down into yours with a mocking glare. The blush spread over you, and he pushed you back onto your bed.

Diggory manhandled you, flipping you over onto your stomach so you were facing the headboard. His hands slid up your legs, grabbing your ass.

"Diggory?" You pushed back into his hands, trying to indicate that you wanted him to touch you.

"Fucking desperate. If you're going to act like a needy slut, I'll treat you like one."

Your whimper was lost as he grabbed your hips and pulled you up, your elbows keeping your face from getting pushed into the sheets.

You were thankful that Diggory had been right about you being wet when he pushed all the way into you from the back. You couldn't hold back the scream that escaped when he stretched you out.

His hands gripped your hips, pulling you back to meet his powerful thrusts. One of his hands slipped up your back, fisting your hair and jerking you so you were forced to arch your back.

Your head dropped when he released your hair, but he gripped your throat, pulling your body up against his so he was fucking you on your knees.

Your vision blurred as he squeezed your throat, making you contract around him. He swore and bit down on your shoulder, a broken whine escaping you at the pain that had you dripping arousal down your thighs.

You couldn't move in the position, you could only let Diggory take his pleasure from you, that in itself causing you to throb around him. Your mind was blurred from it all, the only things you processed were the grip on your throat and his cock slamming into your tight heat.

"Diggory, please" you begged, delirious with need.

"Make yourself cum if you want, but I will not stop until I'm done using you." The reply was sharp and cold.

You dropped your hand to your clit, circling it only a few times before you were coming around him with a choked scream. Your pleasure was like a live wire, making every inch of your body feel like it was on fire from the stimulation.

Diggory kept his promise, continuing to fuck the life out of you until you were struggling to inhale a full breath. Everything was rough, and hard, and desperate.

His hand released your throat and you collapsed beneath him, unable to catch yourself from the sudden lack of stability.

"Fucking pathetic" Diggory hissed.

He was bruising your hips and your cervix, and you nearly screamed in relief when he pulled out of you, spilling onto your overstimulated sex, his come running down your thighs along with your own.

A sob choked you when he slapped the sensitive area, amused by your whimpers and cries. He held onto your bedposts, looking down at the sticky, fucked-out mess he'd made of you.

You were thankful that he even bothered to clean you up with a spell, and you rolled over so you weren't face down. You looked up at the prince, fair, toned body on display and his chest heaving from the effort of railing you.

You watched him dress in silence until his hand touched the doorknob.

"Diggory, will you stay?"

"I don't stay the night with whores."

His words were like ice, and the door slamming echoed in your ears.

Cedric Diggory would never love you back.