Mommy's good boy F.W

Dating Frederick Gideon Weasley was nothing short of absolutely spectacular. He was one of the most caring, considerate, beautiful men to ever be created. Y/N wasn't sure if he was crafted by the gods themselves or not. He probably was. But there were somethings that were very....unexpected.

Namely being that Fred was a kinky shit.

Not that Y/N was complaining. She quite liked it, honestly. It was quite fun to dominate Fred. Imagine having the Prankster squirming underneath you and begging for you to let him cum.

He was a bit of a brat, though. He loved teasing you in class because he was horny. He would break rules quite a bit (though when have rules ever stopped the prankster).

Lately, however, he was being so good. He was following all of your rules. He was respectful. He never talked back to you. He even turned in his work on time and didn't get detention for a whole week, which for Fred was a goddamn miracle. You had to reward him.

You walked into the common room to see Hermione trying to get Fred and George to study. "Fred?" his head shot up at the sound of your voice. "Come up to your dorm" Fred practically bolted up the stairs to his room.

"Sit on the bed" Y/N said in a stern yet loving voice. Fred did as he was told "Do you know why I asked you to be here?" Fred shook his head "Words, handsome."

"No. I don't know, Mommy" Y/N groaned a small bit at the nickname.

"Do you think you're in trouble?" he refused to make eye contact.

"Y-yes. Did I make Mommy upset?"

Y/N smiled before saying "No" Fred finally looked at you and a smile spread across his face. "You have made Mommy so happy! You have been so well behaved."

His eyes began to crinkle at the sheer size of his smile "I brought you in here today because you get a reward. A reward for Mommy's best boy."

"Really?"

"Yes! You were so good" she kissed his cheeks, forehead, hands, basically any area of skin she could reach "Now lay back, darling. Mommy's gonna take care of you."

He laid back. The smile never left his beautiful face. "Relax, my love" Y/N said. She pulled down his pants. "You call the shots. If you want me to do something, just ask" his dick stood at half-mast. "Oh, baby" she gently stroked him "Such a pretty cock" Fred's eyes rolled back into his head. "Prettiest cock I've ever seen."

Fred was biting his lip so hard that Y/N was worried he would draw blood "Moan for me, baby boy" small whimpers leave his mouth. Soon, he began begging.

"Please. Go faster. Please. Please."

"Whatever you say, handsome" she sped up her hand and watched as Fred's hip rutted into her hand "You like that, don't you."

"Yes, Mommy. I love your hand so much."

Her hands felts a slickness at the top of his dick. When she looked down, she saw a bead of precum forming at the tip. She used her thumb to spread it around. His dick looked absolutely delectable. She needed to have a taste. As if he read her mind, Fred began to ask for her to suck him off.

She took him into her mouth "You taste so good, angel" she moaned. Fred could feel his orgasm approaching.

"Oh shit! I'm close. I'm close. I'm close. Please let me cum. Please. Please!"

"Cum for me, sunshine."

A few seconds later and hot spurts of his cum landed in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop of it. Fred's eyes were squeezed shut and his forehead had a slight sheen due to the sweat. "You look gorgeous when you cum. You know that, right?"