63rd GRAMMY'S

warning: some explicit language but I mean he did win a Grammy for a song about eating pussy so what do you expect
relationship status: engaged. went public on 5th of feb of 2021.
[real life]

"I think I need to hang up so you can get ready, b-"

"No." Harry instantly replied, glancing at his phone at where his fiancée's face was displayed.

It was his first Grammy's, and the Princess decided to dress up for the occasion despite not being physically there with him – he was going home to her anyway.

In a white tank top with one of Harry's blazers draped over it, the vibrant blue colour of the apparel matched the eyeliner she decided to put on.

Beige-coloured lip gloss made her lips fuller and shiny, and Harry didn't need any evidence to know that despite being dressed alright for the occasion, she skipped the trousers.

And there he stood, in his leather suit with the green fur boa hung lazily around his neck.

"Still wish you'd perform Lights Up." The Princess teased, sensing her fiancé's nerves and deciding to attempt to ease his worries.

"You'll get a private show." Harry replied, holding up his phone and giving her a smile.

"If it's not in that leather suit, I don't want it."

He laughed, eyes wrinkling just right and head thrown back.
It was a sight to see and one to mirror, because the moment he laughed, the Princess grinned in success.

"I'm really proud of you, you know?" She said after a moment, "The Grammy's and all. They're fucking corrupt and snubbed Abel because After Hours is a legendary record, but," she held up her finger, smiling when Harry chuckled with a nod, "They're nice. They don't weigh out your worth as an artist but they're still nice."

"Will you be saying that when I lose?"

"Fuck off, H," she rolled her eyes at him, "If at least pussy anthem doesn't win, I'm suing."

"I think the last thing they need is the Princess of the United Kingdom suing them. That'd be a smart move — in my honour thing." Harry joked.

"I'd do it a million times because you didn't write a song about my baby," she pointed downward, "Only to lose. I'll consider this an offence to her majesty."

"What does the Queen have to do with-"

"I meant my watermelon sugar."

He laughed again.

"You're mental," he shook his head, "I love you."

"And I love you, bub. So much. I'm so proud of you."

"Wouldn't have done it all without you, love. I really wouldn't."

"No, you would've. Just maybe not write an anthem about my pussy, but you still would've given everyone an iconic record." She smiled, "When's the performance starting?"

"Sho-"

"Harry, it's time!"

"Right now," he chuckled as he glanced behind him, "Do you want to hang up so you can watch?"

She knew he didn't want her to.

Yes, he wouldn't be seeing her as he performed, but he wanted to see her the second he got off the stage, and she knew that.

"Can you pass me to Jeff? Just want to see you when you're done."

She's been making him absolutely melt ever since they met years ago, that's a fact, but ever since they knew he was nominated for and performing at the Grammy's, he's been liquid for her.