[122] Home

Real Life

To say that Harry was overwhelmed and felt like his heart might burst would be an understatement. He was emotional when he first held his babies and watched you with them but as he watched you breastfeed the hungry twins, he was speechless.

Your eyes were set on Tommy and Eva as they ate. Tommy's tiny fingers were fully wrapped around your finger as he did, eyes set on you while Eva was beginning to doze off, her sucking getting weaker and weaker. You smiled at how adorable she looked, glancing at Harry who was leaning back in his chair, resting his elbow on the armrest and his fingertips grazing his bottom lip, his eyes solely on you and your babies. "She's asleep." You whispered, looking at him in amusement.

Harry smiled, taking a moment to take the sight all in once again before pushing himself forward to look at his daughter, who by then had closed her eyes and unlatched from your nipple, clenching and unclenching her fist as she got comfortable.

"Hold her?" You whispered softly, looking at Harry who admired his baby Angel, almost twitching to hold her.

Harry smiled, "Yeah, yeah." He nodded, leaning forward and carefully putting his hands around Eva, his big hands almost her entire size as he gently placed her on his chest, leaning back on the chair, "Hey, Angel."

"Kind of hard deciding whether you're quoting your song or not." You joked, "Also, he has your appetite. I definitely don't eat that much." You looked down at Tommy who still continued to stare at you as he ate.

Harry chuckled, "Don't make me laugh. I don't want to wake her."

"Don't want you to, just stating facts."

"I really don't want to wake Tommy." You frowned, looking down at your sleeping boy in your arms as you stood just in front of the hospital doors, separating you and your family from the paparazzi and crowds outside.

Two days after giving birth to your twins, you were told that your babies were finally healthy and ready to go home and you were given credit for taking care of yourself and your babies during pregnancy, otherwise their stay would've been much longer. But then came the part of going outside with your babies to greet the public and as much as you wanted everyone to see how beautiful your babies were, you finally got Tommy to sleep after he began crying from being taken away from you for a final checkup while Eva was happily admiring Harry.

"That one's a heavy sleeper." Harry chuckled as he looked down at Eva, "Aren't you?"

He received no response but a blink from his two days old baby, making him swoon.

"We can only hope he stays asleep, baby." Harry said, looking at you, "We won't stay for long. I want you to rest." He carefully bent down, pressing a kiss to your temple.

"I miss our bed and pets so much." You let out a sigh, "Still mad that they couldn't come and be there during delivery."

Harry jutted his lips out in a pout, imitating you, causing you to giggle. "Come on, darling. It's show time."

The second you and Harry stepped outside, it seemed like a switch was switched on; cameras flashing, cheer, questions thrown at you. In your red dress that you had specifically wanted to wear that moment, you smiled at everyone as they cheered, cradling Tommy in your arms.

"They still don't know the names." Harry leaned to whisper in your ear, "Think we should tell them on the bubs' first birthday?"

You laughed, looking up at him. "Would you ever quit teasing people?"