[106] Pea(s)

Real Life

"Mr. Harry, Princess Y/N, it's a pleasure meeting you, I'm doctor Reina."

You shook hands with the doctor, smiling at her as Harry did so as well, "Pleasure is ours," You replied, "Kate told me so much about you."

"Ah, the wonderful Kate," She smiled as you all sat down, "I remember how confused she was with little George then during Louis's labour, she was a pro at this, knew everything." She chuckled, putting on her eyeglasses, "Congratulations on the pregnancy."

"Thank you," Both you and Harry replied, glancing at each other with bubbly smiles before you looked at her as she looked through your file.

"You both went through all the tests, correct?" She asked.

"Yes," Harry replied, "I'd like to think we're clear."

Doctor Reina chuckled, nodding as she closed the file, "You're clear. It seems to me that you're both healthy, no chronic diseases other than asthma in Mr. Styles's history," Harry nodded at her, "You used to use an inhaler, right?"

Harry nodded, "I did, but it only ever got bad when I was jumping around and stressed, hardly use it anymore. Think at some point I stopped, maybe in 2015."

She nodded along, "Great. It doesn't sound bad so there's no reason for you to worry," She assured you and Harry with a kind smile, "Mrs. Styles, how comfortable are you with natural childbirth?"

You grinned, feeling Harry's hand on your knee, "Very comfortable."

"Wonderful, wonderful," She nodded, glancing down at one paper in her hand, "So you're 6 weeks pregnant, do you feel like you know the day you conceived?"

"My last ovulation day was on the 30th of December. I realised I missed my period when it was 9 days late and it's been regular ever since I was 18." You answered her, "Uh, we did have," You cleared your throat, feeling your cheeks go hot, "We had sex on the 1st and 3rd of January, as well but I do remember us having sex on my ovulation day."

Harry chuckled under his breath, stroking your knee comfortingly as you answered.

Dr. Reina nodded, writing down the dates before taking a few moments and she calculated, "Looks like we have an autumn baby."
At the mention of your baby, both you and Harry grinned as you looked at her while she wrote down a few notes before putting down her pen, "Do you have any questions you want to ask?"

You nodded, opening your bag to take out your small notebook that you had spent the day before jotting questions in as Harry watched you in amusement, feeling speechless and overwhelmed by the situation and setting. "Is it normal for me to show early?" You asked before putting your hand on your stomach, "I feel like the bump is bigger than 6 weeks."

Her smile widened, perching up her eyeglasses as she looked at your bump, "Did you consider that you might be having two babies?"

Harry's eyes widened and as did your own, jaws dropping as you both stared at your midwife, "Two babies?" Harry managed to repeat.

She nodded, "We can have your first ultrasound right now and see. Normally we can detect twins at the 5th week to 8th, it varies from one woman to another."

You let out an airy laugh of surprise, turning to look at Harry who gave you an eager nod, "Okay, let's have it."

You hissed at the cold sensation of the gel on your stomach, squeezing Harry's hand, "So cold."

Harry soothingly stroked your hands, leaning down to press a kiss to your knuckles as he sat in awe, eyes fixed on the screen that was beginning to get clearer.