[136] By Ourselves

isthataladybug, bellahadid and 67,987,081 others liked

harrystyles: I hope everyone danced to the album like Evangeline did. Thank you for the love and support. H

..

isthataladybug LOOK HOW PRETTY AND ADORABLE
fan1 proudest mother

isthataladybug look at her pointed feet! 😭💕
fan2 A ROYAL BALLERINA

fan3 THE ALBUM IS SO GOOD OMG

fan4 beautiful album!!! work song is so about the princess :')

fan5 revolution is so-

isthataladybug i'm so proud of you! family dance and praise night! ❤️
fan6 SHE'S SO CUTE AND SUPPORTIVE CAN I MARRY HER
harrystyles @fan6 Already ahead of you right there.
harrystyles @isthataladybug Nothing without your support. x

fan7 my ^^^ goddamn ^^^ parents ^^^

fan8 WHEN DID EVA GET SO BIG😭😭

[View all 1,234,112 comments]

isthataladybug posted to their story!

"Such a supportive wife." Harry said as he recorded you with your phone as you sang along to Jackie and Wilson, dancing in your place.

annetwist, stevienicks and 9,882,003 others liked

harrystyles: / / MORE.TOUR / /

..

[View all 1,092,123 comments]

« Real Life »

"Remember to be polite and nice," Harry reminded the twins as he knelt down, both kids looking at him as they held each of Anne's hands. "No fighting over toys, remember to always sh-"

"Share." Evangeline finished his sentence for him, giggling at Harry's antics.

You chuckled at your smart daughter, watching as Harry did as well. "Share," He confirmed, "Are you ready?"

The twins nodded excitedly. "Daddy," Tommy began, a toothy grin on his face, "Nana cats!"

"Lots of cats! You get to see all of Nana's cats!" Harry exclaimed excitedly, "Be gentle and nice with them, okay?"

"Good Tommy." Tommy cooed in a small voice, patting on his heart as he mimicked you, causing your heart to flutter.
He began mimicking you for a short while, cooing like you did and while it was funny sometimes, it still made you emotional.

"E, too!" Eva cheered, agreeing with her brother.

"E, too." Harry chuckled, leaning forward to peck their cheeks before standing, "Mum, remember, Angel has to sleep with her cloud pillow, Tommy likes listening Baby Shark in the morning. They d-"

"Honey, I think Anne knows everything by now." You laugh quietly, approaching him to wrap your arm around his waist.

Anne laughed, "You're unbelievable."

Harry chuckled, his shoulders slumping as he looked down at the twins who were too engrossed in a conversation with each other, babbling nonsense. "It's the first time they go away."

"You're going on tour soon." Anne pointed out, Harry instantly frowning.

"I know, I'm just not used to it."

"I promised you. We'll visit." You almost cooed at him – something that you've been doing way too much all thanks to your kids.

Harry nodded, quickly pecking your temple.

"Are you ready to go?" Anne asked in an excited voice, looking down at the twins who instantly perked up and cheered.

"Ready!" Eva confirmed, looking up at Anne.

"Give Mummy and Daddy a kiss, please?" You and Harry both knelt down, Tommy going to you first and kissing your cheek, you kissing his before Eva hugged you.

You were surprised when she, instead, pecked your forehead and giggled, "Like Daddy."

You looked at Harry, wide eyed, before laughing, kissing her cheek. "You are just like Daddy, baby. Have fun."

And right as they were about to turn to the door with Anne, both of them turned and waved, "Love you!" was screamed in unison.

"We love you!" Harry exclaimed, grinning and waving excitedly at them before they were out.

It seemed like silence engulfed your house as soon as the door was closed, only your sigh heard.

"So," Harry smirked, stepping in front of you to wrap his arms around your waist, "We have the house to ourselves for a day."

"What about it?" You teased, tapping your fingers on his cheeks.

"All I'm saying is, we're not stopping at round 3."

//

down and dirty