[83] Thirst Tweets

2.June.2021

Real Life

"Hi, we're Y/N and Harry and we're reading your thirst tweets!" You grinned, Harry raising his arms up beside you as you both sat on the floor in front of the camera.

"I'm nervous." You laughed, peaking over Harry's shoulder as he held the bucket with the tweets in papers in his hands.

"That looks like a lot." He mentioned, raising his eyebrows at you before looking at the bucket and taking a paper out, "First tweet says," He cleared his throat jokingly, opening the paper, "Not sound dramatic but am I the only one who thinks Princess Y/N has BDE?"

"What's BDE?" You mumbled, looking at Harry, "What's that?"

"I'm not entirely sure myself, to be honest." Harry laughed, looking at the crew behind the camera, "Do we want to know?"

"It means Big Dick Energy." One answered with a laugh.

"Oh!" Your eyes widened, raising your eyebrows in surprise and shaking your head, "I don't have that."

"Weird stuff on the internet." Harry spoke slowly, holding the bucket out for you, looking at you as you took one.

"This one says, I want Harry to crush me between his massive thighs." You finished with a laugh, looking at Harry, "What do you say? Got thighs strong enough to crush someone?"

"I mean," Harry looked at his thighs, shrugging, "They are massive."

You bursted out laughing, looking at the crew behind the camera.

"Harry can punch me in the face and I'll say thank you." Harry read, furrowing his eyebrows, "Why would I punch-Why would you thank me I-" He shook his head, throwing the paper away, "We do not, tolerate violence."

"I swear I daydream about Princess Y/N choking me more than I breathe." You read yours, raising an eyebrow at the camera, "Kinky."

"Why are mine violent?" Harry asked as he fished out another paper, "I don't want to crush or punch anyone."

"Why am I looked at like that?" You asked, "BDE, choking."

"Because you're daddyyy." Harry dragged out, sticking his tongue out and closing his eyes as he shook his head, leaning his head closer to yours to gently headbutt you before looking at his paper.

"This is going to be everywhere." You mentioned in a low mumble with a smile, leaning closer to Harry to read the tweet.

"This one says, Y/N and Harry can spit in my mouth any time."

You twisted your face, shaking your head. Harry threw the paper away, squinting his eyes at the camera and puckering his lips, tapping his chin with his fingers, "You know what? I think we'll pass."

"Just thinking about Harry and Y/N having sex makes my nipples hard." You read, dramatically lying on the floor with your hand to your heart, "Why is this a thought in your head?!"

"I feel like this a true challenge for Y/N and I." Harry pointed between you and him, "We don't really see that part of the internet together."

"I don't even have Twitter." You added, sitting up, "Yet I have BDE."

"You're such a daddy." Harry teased, nudging you.

"You're my baby girl." You said dramatically, putting your hand on his cheek, "Be good to me."

"Daddyyy." Harry sang out, throwing his head back and closing his eyes as he did.

"This is a mess." You said, taking a paper and giving it to Harry.

"All it took was for me to see a picture of Harry and next thing I know, I was pregnant." Harry read, "Jesus," He chuckled, "This is why I wrote Kiwi."

You laughed, "It's none of your business!" You sang.

"Ah, whatta supportive fiancée!" Harry said in a deep, cheerful voice.

"This one's the last one," You said, opening the paper, "Do Y/N and Harry ever have sex in crowns and call each other King and Queen? Because same." You read, shaking your head as you laughed in disbelief, "No! No, we don't!"

"That was fun." Harry sighed, putting the bucket aside as he looked at you.

"That was something." You nodded, "Let's not do it again."

"Do I have BDE?" Harry asked you, wrapping his arms around your waist, "Do I?"

"Lord Jesus!"

emmamondsuk, isthataladybug and 10,125,349 others liked this

harrystyles: My fiancée and I read some of your tweets. They're interesting.

..

fan1 I FUCKING DIED WATCHING THE VIDEO AND NOW THIS????

fan2 i can't believe we're getting all this content im

fan3 Harry saying that Y/N is daddy is this year's tea
fan4 HONESTLY TRUE

fan4 Y/N IS SO PURE AND INNOCENT I WANT TO PROTECT HER

fan5 "we do NOT tolerate violence" -harry styles 2021

fan6 uM WHY IS NO ONE TALKING AOUT HARRY ASKING Y/N IF HE HAS BDE?????
fan7 IKR???!!! THAT PART KILLED ME
fan8 Y/N: "Lord Jesus!"

fan9 "That was something. Let's not do it again." me @ everything

fan10 THIS PICTURE
fan10 I LOVE ONE (1) COUPLE

avva.hall excuse you, styles, pic credits???
fan11 i love ava
harrystyles @avva.hall I'm sorry, Ava. Thank you for taking this picture. I truly appreciate it. x
harrystyles @avva.hall Better?
fan12 harry interacting with princess y/n's friends >>>>
avva.hall @harrystyles much 😭

fan13 it's official. harry is y/n's baby girl and she's his daddy.
isthataladybug 😶
fan14 Y/N!!!!!!

//

ok i don't know why i did that but i love thirst tweets