[48] Duch of Hearts

harrystyles, emiozmen and 1,097,233 others liked

duchofheartsuk: Princess Y/N has arrived! Are you ready for the night?💃🕺 // All proceeds from the merchandise booths will go to aid Healing For The Future charity organisation and The HALO Trust.

..
Real Life

"There isn't a single place empty." Emilie, your assistant, informed you as you stood backstage with Harry as he got ready for his performance.

You grinned, turning to look at Harry who smiled down at you as he adjusted his ear piece, letting out a cheer as he wrapped his arms around you, lifting you. "Sold out, baby!"

Dressed in a blue suit and his hair sticking in all directions from when you ruffled it, Harry leaned down to press a congratulatory kiss to your lips, pulling away with a smack as his band cheered for you.

"What's that I hear? Is Tiny making us proud even more?" The voice you recognised so well made you gasp, turning around in Harry's arm to come face to face with your siblings and sisters-in-law, all grinning at you, "Did you really think we'd miss tonight?" William asked, opening his arms.

With an excited squeal, you threw your arms around him and your brother, Harry, feeling them squeeze you in a hug, "Weren't you all busy?"

"You've got to be a bloody knob, Y/N." Your red head brother joked, wrapping his arm around your shoulders, "We wouldn't miss this for anything."

You turned, laughing out as you pointed at your boyfriend who stood watching with a grin on his face, "Did you know about this?"

"'Course I did, love. 'Course I did." He shrugged, "I-"

"Your Highness, Adele is almost done." Someone came to inform you, clipboard in hand and with urgency in their tone.

"Oh!" You nodded, "Can you please take my family to the private seats?"

"Of course, your highness." Nodding, the man waited as your family walked in front of him, Meghan and Kate lingering by the door.

Meghan leaned forward, cupping her hand around her mouth, "Have fun, kids." She whispered, her and Kate giggling as they walked away, leaving you and Harry laughing at how they always have been with you.

"How do you feel?" You approached Harry, him wrapping his arms around your waist while you rested your hands on his chest, looking up at him.

"So fucking great." He spoke slowly, ending his sentence with pecking your lips, "It all feels good."

"4 minutes!" Someone announced.

"It's almost you," You said, "Let's get you going."

With your hands wrapped around each other's backs, you walked with Harry's band outside and towards the stage, pep talk lingering in the air as well as dancers stretching left and right.
As Adele hit the final note and came the final tune, the audience roared with cheer as everyone backstage clapped and cheered as Adele walked off stage, meeting you with an excited grin and her arms reaching out in front of her, you instantly pulling her in a hug, "How do you feel?" You asked her, aware of the videographer recording you.