[50] Anniversary

Harry was the first to wake up, the dancing sunshine reflecting on his face and making his eyes squint before he let out a breath. He looked down at you sleeping, your head on his bare chest and your warm hand on his stomach.

He found himself instantly smiling; not only because it was something he always did whenever he woke up with you beside him or on him like that, but because it was your first anniversary.
Bringing his hand to your head, he gently stroked your hair, leaning down to pepper your head with kisses, wanting nothing but for you to wake up.

"Y/N," His morning voice was raspy but soft as he spoke, "Come on, bub, wake up."

You weren't much of a heavy sleeper so the hum you gave him as a sign of you waking up was enough to have him smiling in triumph.

"Happy anniversary, Smalls." Harry said, following with a kiss to your head.

You smiled, stretching as you did before propping yourself on your hands to look at him, his hand reaching to your neck, his thumb gently stroking your jaw, "Happy anniversary, H." You leaned down, pressing your lips to his jaw before kissing his neck, "I love you."

And like every day of the last year, Harry's heart fluttered at the words that left your mouth, watching as you lied on your side, facing him. He brought his body closer to yours, "I love you." He nuzzled his head in your neck, making you let out a soft squeal before backing.

"Someone needs to shave and it's not me." You giggled before pecking his nose and getting up, "Come on, Styles. Let's get you groomed."

Sitting on the bathroom's countertop in your night gown and messy bun, Harry stood between your legs in his boxers as you put shaving cream on his skin, giggling when he pulled a face at you.

"Do I not look sexy with facial hair?" Harry asked jokingly, watching as you took the razor in your hand.

"I'd rather have your smooth skin against mine than getting scraped."

"Against your what? Thighs?" He teased, putting his hands on your thighs as you began shaving his cheeks.

You blushed, letting out a small laugh, "Stop being so hormonal."

"Today's the best day to be hor-"

"Quit talking! I don't want to cut you." You warned, carefully working the razor.

Shaving the last bit of cream, you observed his newly shaved skin before smiling, "And we're done."

Harry looked at the mirror, turning his face, "Thank you, baby." He washed his face, teasing you by splattering the water dramatically on his face to have some splashing you.
"So," He dried his face with the towel before standing between your legs again, "How about we test how smooth my face is?" And so, he lifted you, letting you wrap your legs around his waist before pressing his lips to yours, carrying you into the bedroom and onto the bed.

..

"Come on, please, just this one." You laughed, holding the egg in your hand and Harry's jaw with the other, trying to get him to look at you.

"Baby, I'm not letting you crack eggs on my forehead again." He laughed, turning his face away.

"Please? Only this one." You promised, putting your hand on his cheek to turn his head.

He huffed, looking at you and closing his eyes. You reached out, cracking the egg on his forehead before emptying it in the pan, "Happy?"

"Very." You answered, turning your face to look at him.

"You're mental." Harry gave your bum a squeeze as he passed by you, walking towards the refrigerator.

"Hey, can you get the orange juice, please?" You asked him as washed your hands, looking at Harry as he took the juice and cheese out.