[64] Message In A Bottle

Real Life
23.Jan.2021

"Harry, I swear to God," You groaned, holding up your bikini top with your hands, "If you untie my straps one more time."

Harry found it funny, hilarious even. Dimples out, eyes shut and cackling as he stood behind you in the room, reaching to place his hands on your shoulders before leaning down to press a kiss to your skin, "No more, no more. I promise."

You reached behind you to tie your straps, only to let out a tiny yelp when Harry's teeth nipped on your fingers, replacing yours with his, "We're violent today, aren't we?" You joked, staring at him through the mirror in front of you as he tied your straps into a ribbon.

He only giggled, placing his palms on your shoulders before moving to wrap his arms around you, pressing his bare chest to your back, resting his chin on your shoulder. "You look beautiful." He mumbled, leaning his head on yours before leaving a soft peck on your jaw, "So beautiful."

You smiled, letting your hands drop to hold his, leaning your head back on him, "How is it that 3 years later, you still make me feel all shy? I still get butterflies around you." You admitted, turning your head to look at him, your eyes traveling to his kissable lips before moving to his emerald eyes you admired.

With a smile on his face, eyes set on yours and an overwhelming feeling of love, Harry leaned down to press his lips against yours. It was gentle; like how your relationship was. Like Harry's fingertips grazing your skin as you slept or the kisses you peppered on his chest as you both cuddled.

"Don't know how I had lived without you," He began, "It doesn't make sense to me."

"We're a very sappy couple, aren't we?" You giggled, shuddering jokingly, "Yuck."

Harry laughed, rolling his eyes at you, "Way to ruin the moment, you fucker."

"You fucker." You mimicked him, scrunching your face and shaking your head before laughing, "We have two more days here."

"Wow, she's intelligent, too." Harry gasped, laughing when you pinched him and backing away a bit, "I'd stay here forever but you have shit to do and I have shit to do."

You sighed, turning around to look at him, "I hope shit gets done on its own."

"I'm not sure that's possible but so do I, Smalls. Now come on," He motioned sideways with his head, "We have a long day ahead."

"I think Em-" You stopped your sentence, eyes furrowing in confusion as you looked at Harry as he sat beside you, seeming to be in a daze as he kept bouncing his leg, eye set to his plate of food, "Are you okay? Do you want to go back to the house?"

Harry hummed questioningly, turning his head to look at you and only then did you notice the faint tint of red of his face, "What did you say?"

"Are you okay, love?" You gently touched his forehead with the back of your hand, feeling his temperature, "You're a little hot."

Harry chuckled, holding your hand in his before kissing your knuckles, "I'm okay. Food is just a bit spicy."

You nodded unsurely, "You can eat from mine if you don't like yours."

Harry only smiled, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and giving you a quick kiss on your head, "You eat. I'm not that hungry." His hand was then on the back of your head, gently stroking your hair. "How about we take a walk after you're done?"