[108] Accepting Peaches

Real Life

"Okay, let's see what week 14 has for us," Dr. Reina said as she looked at the screen, "Ah, there we are. Here's baby A and baby B." She pointed at the screen.

Harry squeezed your hand, grinning as you both stared at the screen, "They got so big."

"They're officially, each, the size of a peach." Dr. Reina said, glancing at the both of you before looking back at your babies.

"Can we know the gender now?" You asked, not being able to tear your eyes from your babies, almost feeling like you want to urge them to come out already so you can hold them.

"It's still a little early, bu-Oh! Look at baby B moving," She laughed, "Always moving that one."

"Looks like we now know that one's going to be wild." Harry laughed in glee, sniffing as he shook his head, eyes wide in awe.

"Hyperactive like their daddy, huh?" You giggled, turning your head to look at Harry.

Your prenatal visits left you emotional, that's for sure, but if possible, it connected you to Harry even more. Because that moment, with your hand in his as he kissed your knuckles before looking up at you, his eyes were the windows you would never get tired of watching.
Tearful and glistening, Harry's eyes held admiration and pride, staring solely at you as he remembered how tiresome the past weeks were. From waking up to throw up, to not standing the smell of your favourite food, to feeling too tired that you took naps 3 times a day and to having to ditch your clothes and only wearing his shirts or your leggings and oversized tops.

You did grow bigger, the bump now visible and round enough for you to rest the remote control on - an act that Harry always scolded you for.

Harry went to official duties alone, both of you not feeling up yet to share the news with the public but knowing that you should do it soon. Being pregnant with twins as your first pregnancy, it took a toll on you and the thought of standing and walking for hours tired you out on its own.

"We should be able to know the gender 2 weeks or 3 from now, it all depends on these two peaches right here." Your doctor said, smiling at you.

You nodded, "Is it okay that I still don't feel them move? Closest I've been to knowing that they move is right here through the screen."

She nodded, "It's perfectly fine. Most mummies begin to feel their twins move from 18 to 22 weeks. You're perfectly fine. Just keep taking your vitamins but other than that, you've been doing a wonderful job."

"Wouldn't really remember taking the vitamins if it wasn't for this health freak right here." You laughed, looking at Harry.

Harry laughed, shrugging, "Oi, just want my wife and babies to be healthy."

"You're on the right track." Dr. Reina laughed, turning off the ultrasound machine and giving Harry the paper towels.

Harry took it upon himself since the first visit to wipe the gel off of your stomach, doing it gently and carefully.

TEXT MESSAGE

Full House 🏡

The Missus❤️:
H and I are back!

Wills👨🏼‍🦲:
How are my peas??