[62] Blessing

[A/N: Har is Prince Harry. Harry is Harry Harry, as in Styles.]

17.Jan.2021

Real Life | Third Person POV

Harry was wide away at 7 am. It's not like he had much sleep; the butterflies in his stomach were too much.

She lied beside him, hair on her face and her hand on his face as she breathed steadily, letting out a tiny hum before she turned, inching closer to Harry to press her bum on his front; always one to seek physical touch while sleeping.

Harry smiled to himself, propping himself on his elbow before leaning down to press a soft kiss against her temple, a sigh leaving his lips as he got out from under the covers, his boxer-covered body covered with goosebumps from the chilly breeze in the room as he walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.

It was a big day. Plans at 8:30 that he had been thinking about all day and night, practised for in the shower and even wrote about in his journal.

Harry spritzed perfume on himself, the smell of flowers his girlfriend loved now adorning his clothes before he walked outside and towards the kitchen.
In his white t-shirt and the free sized cardigan that looked like a dress on Y/N, Harry opened the refrigerator to take out the kale smoothie his girlfriend had prepared him the night before, taking a sip as he crouched down to take some things out.

Preparing breakfast for his girlfriend was a task Harry loved doing. He knew what she loved and how she liked her eggs and toast, some days going far enough as to make her a gourmet meal.
He was then met with a giddy Harvey entering the kitchen, letting a short bark of excitement to which Harry quietly laughed at and shushed, "Y/N's still asleep. Don't wake her up."

Seeming to get it, Harvey walked towards his water bowl and began drinking before plopping on the floor and looking at Harry as he prepared breakfast.
"It's a big day today, Harv," Harry informed the brown, cuddly dog, "I won't lie, I feel like I'm about to shit myself," Harry chuckled to himself, "But it's worth it, right? Right."

Finishing the sandwich and washing the grapes, he put the sandwich he made her and the freshly washed grapes and strawberries in a container before putting them beside the microwave, knowing it won't be long before she wakes up.

Taking the notepad they keep on the counter, Harry wrote on the yellow coloured paper;

'•In the studio but I won't be long.
•Breakfast beside the microwave.
•Don't forget your morning vitamins.
•Good morning, I love you. -Harry xx'

He stuck the paper on the fridge before looking at the clock on the wall that showed him it was 8:10. Feeling like it was the perfect time to leave, Harry blew out some air, put on his shoes and made sure he had the box in his pocket before grabbing his keys and leaving the flat.
He didn't need a car, after all he was just going to his girlfriend's oldest brother's flat, just a 15 minute walk.

Harry needed the walk. Don't get him wrong, he could really use the silence of his solo walk to his favour and relish in it and rather choose to silence his thoughts, but he couldn't do that. Not today.
The chilly weather was ironic as Harry's body was only hot, sweaty palms against each other as he walked, clearing his throat and mumbling some words of encouragement to himself.

"You got this. It's what you want. It's what's right."

It wasn't long before Harry realised he was standing in front of William's door, smiling politely to the guards who knew him well enough to nod at him before he knocked, seconds later greeted with Kate.
Dressed nicely in jeans and a cosy red sweater, Kate grinned at Harry before moving aside to let him in.