[128] Wild Ones

21.September.2024

Real Life

"Can you change Eva's shoes, please? She dropped juice on them and I have to get Tommy ready." You said as soon as you saw your husband, standing in the sitting room as he hung up the birthday banner behind the telly, Niall holding the other end of it.

Harry turned his head to look at you, smile widening when he saw his baby Angel in your arms, staring amusingly at him as he stood tall. "Yeah of course," He nodded, handing Niall the tape, "Don't tilt it."

Niall chuckled, "No promises."

"C'mere, Angel." Harry cooed, taking her in his arms from you, "Always making a mess, huh?"

You giggled wholeheartedly, shaking your head. "Loves exploring this one."

"Just like daddy." Harry proudly stated, a shit eating grin on his face.

"Unfortunately." You teased, letting out a little squeal and squirming away when he poked your side. "I'll go get Tommy ready."

Your house was decorated with balloons and banners, catering taken care of by you, Anne and Farrah while your father insisted on getting his chef make his grandkids' birthday cake.

You entered your kids' nursery, laughing quietly to yourself as sounds of piano music left your babies' nursery, entering to see Tommy sitting on the play mat where you left him, his little piano placed between his spread legs, chubby fingers pres...

You entered your kids' nursery, laughing quietly to yourself as sounds of piano music left your babies' nursery, entering to see Tommy sitting on the play mat where you left him, his little piano placed between his spread legs, chubby fingers pressing the keys gently.
"Hey, Beethoven." You cooed, gaining Tommy's attention.

You almost melted right there and then as he released a squeal of excitement, kicking his legs and reaching his hands up, making grabby hands at you. You knelt in front of him, opening your arms.

You and Harry have been trying to get either of your twins to take their first steps for about 3 weeks, other than finally knowing how to stand on their own, they still haven't taken their first steps without your guidance and support. "Why don't you come to mummy, hm?" You tried, cooing at him before pushing your strands of stray hair behind your ear.

Tommy stared at you, still making grabby hands at you, babbling away. You reached forward, helping him stand on his feet before carefully backing two steps away and opening your arms again. "Come on, baby. Come give me a hug, yeah?" You tried again, "You're such a good boy! Standing like that on your own." You gasped in amusement, encouraging him.

Tommy giggled, bringing his hands together to clap.

"Darling, did y-" Harry paused, staring at you with a smile as he held Eva in his arms, "What's happening here?"