[119] Names & Hormonal

Real Life

Week 30

"What about Duke?" Harry asked as he scrolled through his phone with his thumb as he held it in one hand while his other hand rubbed soothing circles on your bump, having you lying between his legs with your back against his chest on the sofa as you went through baby names.

"We can't name our baby Duke, darling. That'd cause some," You shrugged, "Confusion? He's going to be a Prince. Prince Duke? Two royal titles?"

"Right," Harry agreed before chuckling, "Thought you were going to mention Calum's dog."

You giggled resting your head back on him as you looked up at him, "And that."

"I don't get it," Harry began as he continued scrolling, "What's wrong with Benjamin? You said you liked that name two months ago. It was Benjamin and Rose."

You frowned, furrowing your eyebrows, "I don't know, I just-" You paused, "When I saw our babies in the last ultrasound, so so clearly, they just don't feel like Benjamin and Rose to me."

Harry pursed his lips in thought, raising his eyebrows and nodding, "Now that you mention it, we might have not taken our time with picking the names."

"Also we haven't told anyone about the names so changing them won't be any trouble." You said, reaching up to graze his stubble with your knuckles, "You really need to shave."

Harry laughed, "Really?"

You nodded with a hum, "Really." You replied, turning your head the other way to watch whatever that was playing on the telly, a slight smile making its way to your face as you saw The Princess And The Frog on.

"How about Celine for our baby girl? Means sky or heaven. It's a French na-"

"Oh my God," Your eyes widened, sitting up with a groan, "Oh my God, I found it!"

Harry got worried, eyes widening and lips forming an O, "What's wrong? Darling, is everything o-"

"Harry!" You laughed, turning to face him, "The name. Our baby girl's name," You nodded at him slowly, quickly glancing at the telly before looking back at your husband whose face showed pure confusion, looking at you as if you were absolutely mental. "Evangeline."

"Evangeline?" He asked slowly, almost testing the name on his tongue.

You nodded excitedly, "Evangeline. It's-God, it's a beautiful name. I know it means 'good news' and well," You shrugged, moving your hands around as you talked, "It makes sense."

"Evangeline." He nodded, repeating it again before grinning, "Our little Angel."

"God, there are so many nicknames." You giggled, putting one finger up as you began counting, "There's Angel, Eve, Eva, Evie, Angie, Linny-" You were very affectionately interrupted by your husband cupping your cheeks, leaning forward to press his lips against yours.

"I love it," Harry whispered against your lips as he smiled, "And I love you."

"I love you." You repeated, heart fluttering and cheeks warming as your hands moved to his on your cheeks.

"Come here," Harry lied back, opening his arms as he motioned towards himself, "Let me cuddle you."
You lied back on him, lacing your fingers together on your stomach.

"How about Thomas?" Harry asked, beginning to scratch your scalp.

"Thomas?" You asked, "Thomas and Evangeline."

"Tommy and Angel." He said, "Tom and Eva."

"Fuck yeah!"