[151] Petal

21,872 likes

21,872 likes

ynharrydailyupdates: Princess Y/N is out!

..

fan1 i saw her!!! she didn't say one word i s2g, like her mouth didn't even move. it was so sad seeing her look so broken and shattered like that 😭 she avoided everyone, didn't hold on to harry even though she looked like she was struggling a little to get inside the car. idk what happened but whatever did, it definitely scarred her

fan2 I was there and she really looked so broken you guys have no idea. Harry looked so sad and worried too. I saw him whisper to her a few times but she gave no response. I hope she gets better soon ❤️

fan3 this is really breaking my heart because she doesn't deserve this :((

fan4 is the baby still alive?
ynharrydailyupdates nobody released a statement saying otherwise. kensington said that the baby was delivered but the baby was due in May so for it to be born in april, it has to be premature so maybe the baby's in the NICU ??

[View all 4,134 comments]

[ Real Life ]

"Let me help y-"

You moved away, turning your back on Harry as you took off your shirt, stopping him.

Harry stopped in his place, feeling his stomach drop as you rejected him yet again for the day.

He bit the inside of his cheek, turning to grab you a pair of joggers and a sweater.
He didn't know.
He didn't know that handing you a pair of light grey joggers was the last thing you wanted — hell, you'd rather stay half naked.

Your movement halted, looking at the joggers in his hand as if it mocked you, spitting out memories of a few days that you knew would forever haunt you.

"Love? Y/N, are you okay? What is it?" He asked worryingly.

You heaved, tears filling your eyes as you began to sob, "Oh my God." You struggled to breathe, beginning to shake as your knees gave out, quickly held by Harry before you hit the floor and taken to bed.

"Breathe with me, baby," Harry pleaded, "Come on, deep breaths, love."

"I-I ca-c-"

He hushed you softly, holding you close as he stroked your hair, "You don't have to talk. Just try to follow my breathing, yeah? Come on baby, easy."

You tried to even your breathing with his, closing your eyes as you began to breath evenly.

"There you go," He kissed your hairline, "Doing so well."