[103] Just Stress

harrystyles, avva

harrystyles, avva.hall and 821,104 others liked.

kensingtonroyal: You can watch Her Royal Highness Princess Y/N Styles speak about Healing For The Future - the foundation founded by Her Royal Highness to help support mental health on our #IGTV

Real Life

"...And I think it's very important to reach out to these teenagers. By proving that we are a safe zone, that they can confront in us without feeling regret or fear, that's considered help. Resorting to a psychologist or a therapist is a very brave move that should be supported and I know that when it comes to psychological therapy, also the medications used, the expenses can be a bit expensive which is why there are about 20 incredible doctors who have chosen to partner with Healing For The Future for free." You said into the mic, looking down at the reports sitting, "I honestly believe that, you can take care of your body, you can go to the gym or you can take care of your skin or your hair or your diet but when it comes to the mind," You pointed at your temple, "Or your heart," You put your hand to your heart, "If you don't deal with what's going on in your heart and mind, you're still going to be unhealthy."

You pointed at a reporter who raised his hand, a smile on your face as you waited for his question. "Is the therapy service free for teenagers only?"

"No," You shook your head, "The service is free for all ages as well as you can volunteer as a care worker and it also offers workshops that you can participate in if you don't wish to speak or if you're unable to."

"Does it offer help to those with disabilities?"

"Yes, all sorts of help is available. All the team is professionally trained to deal with anyone and anything. There's no disability that can stop us from helping someone." You answered.

You cleared your throat, closing your eyes momentarily as you tried to shake away the sudden wave of nausea that hit you. "Is everything okay?" You heard your assistant, Emilie, ask you quietly and carefully.

You nodded hesitantly, trying to calm your breathing as you inhaled through your nose and exhaled through your mouth, looking down and away from the flashing cameras. "Can I please get water?" You asked quietly to no one in particular, clenching the desk with your hands as you tried to fight the sudden urge to throw up.

In a second, a bottle of water was handed to you as you spun your chair so your back was facing the reporters and cameras, slowly and shakily raising the bottle with your hand to your lips and taking a small sip. It wasn't until you felt the urge get stronger that you leaped out of your chair, hand covering your mouth as you hurried to the bathroom with Emilie right behind you.

Emptying your breakfast, you groaned as you were done, feeling your body get heavy as you dragged your feet to the sink to rinse off your mouth. "Is everything okay?" Emilie asked.