[154] Live

A/N: this is such a long chapter omf i'm sorry

[ Real Life ]

Outfits:

—

"Is it working?" You asked, standing on the opposite side of Harry as he sat on the sofa, his phone propped up on the table.

"I do-Oh, there, yeah." He nodded, looking at the screen, "Hi."

Your hair was down, eyeglasses resting on your nose as you walked towards Harry before plopping beside him, seeing the rapid messages from everyone.

"Hi." You smiled, waving. "I've never done this."

"At all?" Harry asked, looking at you with a faint smile on his face.

You nodded, "Never."

"Always trying things with me, aren't you?" Harry teased as he muttered, sneakily wrapping his arms around your waist, being gentle as to not hurt your wound from the cesarean.

"Oh, yes. My very own Flynn Rider."

Harry chuckled before looking at the screen, "Okay you can ask now."

"Not a question, but," You read, "I love your kids more than anything and I want a kid as nice as yours," You smiled, "Thank you, Blanca. Hope you get a nice kid too."

"There," Harry pointed, "What is the inspiration behind children's names? This is from meganlouise1608," He looked at you, "Want to say the twins?"

You giggle quietly, sitting more comfortably, one hand holding Harry's on your lap, "We actually had other names picked out, and we were so sure of," You began, "Then one night, we were sitting and," You shrugged, "Benjamin and Rose just didn't sound right. We had an ultrasound and they just didn't feel like Benjamin and Rose."