[115] House Rules

Real Life

Week 20

"Harry, it's Nick!" You shouted over his ringing phone as you chopped your apple.

You heard Harry's feet against the floor before he approached you, wrapping his arm around you before taking a slice of your apple, smirking when you slapped his arm before he answered his phone, "Hello?"

You couldn't hear exactly what Nick was saying although you could tell he was loud. "No, you didn't interrupt anything." Harry talked into the phone, "Y/N? She's right here beside me."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him, giving him a questioning look before you saw him pull the phone away from his ear and putting it on speaker, "You're on speaker."

"Hi, Y/N! You're on live!"

You laughed, "Hi, Nick."

"We're currently talking about house rules and we wanted to ask you," Nick spoke through the speaker, "What house rule do you and Harry have?"

"A house rule," Harry repeated, looking at you, "I think we have a bit."

"Yeah like no shoes inside." You replied, "We absolutely hate shoes inside."

"Oh, I know that one." Nick laughed, "Neat freaks you are."

"You never know what you're stepping on, mate. We have pets." Harry chuckled.

"And soon babies, too! Congratulations on that!" Nick exclaimed, "Do we get an exclusive on the gender?"

"As if you don't know already." You laughed, "Come on, Nick."

"Don't attack me like that." Nick joked.

Harry looked at you, waiting for your confirmation. You shrugged at him, eating a slice of your apple. "We're having twin babies."

"Everyone knows that one, Harold."

"Do they?" Harry teased, "Next time, maybe?"

"We'll hold you on to that. Thank you for your time, mates. Have a great evening."

"You, too, Nickster."

"No problem. Have a good evening."

annetwist, kingprincess69 and 21,982,013 others liked

harrystyles: There are three people in this photo.

..

fan1 king of captions
trev.vor94 hell no
fan2 BSJAKABABW TREV
fan3 trev 😂😂😂

isthataladybug God, you can tell me I've gained weight in a nicer way. Thanks, Styles. Appreciate it.
fan4 me as a wife
fan5 lmfaaoooo😂
harrystyles Oiioii! None of that, missus. x
fan6 "missus" 😭😭😭😭

merawithoutaquaman poor Y/N wearing a top with holes in it
nia.timothy_x What I hear from my aunts and grandparents at family gatherings when I wear ripped jeans
fan7 ^LMFAAOOO RELATABLE
fan8 i want to be as poor as Y/N

fan9 HER BUMP LOOKS SO CUTE!!!! How far along is she? 💗💗
fan10 i really want to know too 😭
fan11 i think she's 18 weeks?
isthataladybug @fan11 close! 20 weeks x
fan9 OMGG
fan11 OMMDDSHHHSNSJA IS THIS REALLL

//

"heather, are you trying to fast forward so we can get to her giving birth?"
"omg is it that obvious?" heather chuckled nervously, peaking up from her phone as she managed to stop her fingers from writing '*months later*'.