[104] A doll

Real Life

On any other day, waking up to the smell of cinnamon would have made you leap out of bed and into the kitchen, peppering kisses on your husband's face as you knew he was the one behind the delicious aroma. But your baby didn't like that and the leap that had you leaving the bad was the one that made you dash towards the bathroom, hunching over the bowl to throw up.

"Ba-" Harry stopped at the sound of you throwing up, instantly putting the tray of food on the vanity table and rushing towards you, holding your hair up for you as he knelt down beside you, "It's alright, baby. It's alright."

You groaned, closing your eyes, "I hate this."

"Do you want to go to the hospital? We can-Y/N," He sighed as you began shaking your head, "Baby, I'm worried about you." Harry spoke gently, rubbing your back soothingly.

"I'm okay. It's just a bug," You replied, "Very stubborn bug." You added below your breath.

"What? I didn't catch that."

You shook your head, "It's nothing."
With Harry's help, you stood up and walked towards the sink counter to brush your teeth and face.

"I made you poached eggs and French toast." Harry said as he leaned his head on the doorframe, looking at you as you tied your hair up.

You smiled, walking towards him and wrapping your arms around his waist, leaning forward to peck his lips, "You're the most incredible husband ever, do you know that?"

"Eh," He teased with a shrug, "Might have heard it a couple of times."

You giggled, closing your eyes once he leaned to press his lips against yours. "I'm sorry we didn't do much yesterday."

"No, none of that," Harry frowned, his eyes traveling to all your face as he held your waist with his hand with the other moved to gently stroke your hair, "There's nothing like that when we're together and you know it."

"I really did hit the jackpot, huh?"

harrystyles, harry_lambert and 203 others liked

isthataladybug: throwback to when I didn't feel icky and @harris_reed and @harry_lambert made me feel like a proper doll✨

..

xkatiieton You'll always be a doll❤️
isthataladybug i love you so much

harry_lambert stylish styles
isthataladybug @harrystyles we should get that embroidered on a hoodie

harrystyles You're so beautiful
oliverwh25 you can't even see her face
harrystyles Oiii, mate! Buy my new song, it's called "Fuck off and let me love on my wife" x
trev.vor94 ^ an icon

tomholland2013 Hope you're feeling better❤️
isthataladybug thank you, tom! i am💗

ncentineo Yoooo text me back, you coward
isthataladybug ooops! on it!

louist91 Feel better, love!
isthataladybug thank you, lou 💗

emiozmen please tell me you're wearing that in harry's birthday
isthataladybug no, let me text you the outfit! xx
harrystyles I want to see
isthataladybug @harrystyles no. bye
harrystyles Viscous

//

heather, is this: a filler?
p.s sorry for all the "real life" parts but they're pretty much important now xx
really digging the whole new wattpad update thing btw, wbu?