[5] Carpool Karaoke | real life

harrystyles, fingermonkey and 1,278,349 others liked

latelateshow: James got a special tour guide at the Kensington Palace! Link in the bio! #PrincessYNCarpool

❀ ❀ ❀

"Thank you so much for being my guide today, I was so nervous I'd get lost in here." James said, clicking his seatbelt on before looking at the driver's seat where you sat.

You shook your head with a smile, looking at him, "No problem. I have your back," You replied before looking in front of you, beginning to slowly drive in Kensington Palace, "Should we put some music on?"

"Some opera I assume?" James asked teasingly, his hand hovering over your car radio to turn it on.

"Definitely."

With the first beat of Toxic by Britney Spears, you and James began grooving.

"I'm addicted to you. Don't you know that you're toxic?" You both sang dramatically, laughing as James lowered the sound.

"Oh God, that's a classic." He breathed out a laugh, grinning as he looked at you before looking in front of him. "So Y/N-is it okay to call you that?"

You nodded with an assuring smile, steering the wheel, "It's perfect."

"Okay so Y/N, I have to ask. Do you ever just hang around with some joggers? Hair pulled up, a bag of Cheetos? Maybe watching a show?"

"Always," You nodded with a giggle, "I love being comfortable when it comes to clothes or anything else really, but joggers and some Love Island nights are just my favourites."

"I admit, before actually meeting you, I was so nervous!" James exclaimed, "We first met in the OBE, which you gave me, then at a birthday party and I was so blown away, do you remember?"

You laughed, leaning your head back a little, "I remember when you cursed and you were like 'Oh my God, I'm so sorry'. I had a proper laugh that night, I'm sorry."

"You know, Harry still teases me about this every single day."

"He does?" You laughed, glancing at James for a second before looking back in front of you.

"Every single day."

And on cue, Sign of The Times played, making the both of you belt out in dramatic singing.

"Stop your crying, baby it'll be alright. They told me that the end is neaaar. We gotta get away from heeere." You sang alone, going full on dramatic as you did, aware of James with a surprised expression.

Sitting with his mouth open and eyes wide, James laughed out in surprise as the song came to an end, "You can sing!"

You laughed, "It's not the worst thing."

"It's amazing!" He exclaimed, tilting his head at you.

"Come on, I'll let you meet Noir."

You both got out of the car, walking side by side towards the stable. "Is she friendly?" James asked.

"She's very friendly," You assured him, walking past the other horses and towards your own, "Here's my love."

You cooed as you petted her, stroking her head before looking at James who stood at a fair distant with a horrified face that made you burst out laughing, "She won't harm you in any way, I promise you."

"She's huge! Look at her!"

"I am!" You laughed, "I promised you."

"I'm so nervous right now," James chuckled nervously as he began taking wary steps towards you, "What does her name mean?"

"It means Black."

He stopped in his place, furrowing his eyebrows before pointing at you, "So you have a white horse and out of all names, you decide to name it Black?"

You looked around jokingly before nodding with a shrug, "Basically."

"Princess Y/N, everyone." Once James reached you, he reluctantly grazed Noir who looked at you, before stroking her. "She's actually very adorable!"

"I told you so." You smiled, stepping back to let him have his moment.

Getting back in the car, Rehab by Amy Winehouse played as you and James sang along.

"Okay describe your perfect night." James said, looking at you as you drove.

"My perfect night would beee," You dragged before smiling, "I actually always have my record playing so that's that, most nights I like having someone with me, some nice one-on-one, maybe a movie or some facial masks, I love those."

You stopped the car, looking through your mirror to see one of the guards opening the backseat's door, your Great Dane, Diego, jumping inside and sitting.
James let out a loud laugh, looking behind him at the dog who patiently sat, looking at you.

"You're the famous Diego!" James petted him, Diego not doing much but leaning his head on James' palm.

For the next shot, In My Blood by Shawn Mendes blasted and like the rest of the times, you and James dramatically sang as you drove.

"Do you not get lost in the palace? I imagine myself living here and I just want to go to the restroom and I have to walk, a-a very long distance to get to it. Is it not tiring?" James chuckled as he looked at you.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "You know I live in a flat, right?"

"What?!"

You burst out laughing, "Noooo, are you serious?"

"You don't live in a palace?" He gasped, pointing beside him.

"We all live in flats here, not one big palace."

"How do I say this?" James looked at the camera, "I am..."

"Shook." You finished, staring right ahead at the camera.

For another shot, Budapest by George Ezra played, with you and James with your shades on.

"Thank you so much for the ride, Y/N." James said, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Anytime, James. You're welcomed to come here whenever." You smiled.

"Is that an open invitation to everyone?" He gasped, putting a hand to his heart.

You laughed, shrugging, "I'm not sure my flat is spacious enough."

"Right, spacious enough for a one-on-one nights with an enormously tall, curly haired, friend of mine." James nodded, adjusting his polo's collar.

You groaned jokingly, rolling your eyes. "Diego takes a lot of space."

"He sure does, Princess." James teased.

"Actually, would you like to have some tea? We can have some tea." You offered, pointing at him.

"Of course! I'd love some tea."

With the camera shooting the both of you and Diego walking in the middle from the back, you heard the cameraman yell a "Cut!" before everyone cheered.

"Tea and biscuits, everyone!" You cheered, wrapping your arm around James' shoulder.

//

I'm so sorry for that edit, I tried😂