[113] Called it!

Real Life

Week 19

"Gemma, you really don't h-"

"Oh, hush it. I won't have my pregnant sister carry something heavy." Gemma said as she took the last tray out of the kitchen and to the dinning room where everyone sat.

Wearing a dusty rose dress, your hair pulled back into a ponytail, you stood in the middle of the kitchen, looking around to make sure everything was out and on the table.

"Love?"

"Love?"

Harry poked his head from the door before letting himself in. Harry was clad in a white t-shirt, striped trousers and his Gucci loafer that he wore at home as you both absolutely hated wearing shoes inside your home. You don't know what you're stepping on in the streets. His eyeglasses were perched on his nose, eyebrows furrowed as he saw you standing alone.

"What are you doing here alone? Everyone's waiting for you

"What are you doing here alone? Everyone's waiting for you." Harry spoke gently, approaching you to wrap his arms around your waist.

Your hands rested on his chest, wedding ring being the only ring you wore. "I was just making sure nothing was forgotten here."

"Nothing is. Just your peach." He smirked childishly at you.

"You know the doctor calls our babies Peaches, right? It means you have to stop calling my arse that." You raised an eyebrow at him, chuckling a little as you spoke.

"Almost shit myself laughing when she called them that. Wanted to tell her that it sounds familiar." Harry laughed, tilting his head.

"I would've killed you." You shook your head, laughing at him.

"And raise the twins, your first babies, alone? Not the best idea, baby. You can do better." He teased you, leaning down to peck your lips, "Let's go. I'm starving."

Joining the others in the dinning room, you and Harry sat as your families and close friends had already taken their places, chatter and laughter filling the room.