[99] Ellen

It's a short one but I realised that I should've added Ellen D. long time ago so..

Real Life

"So for today, we have very special guests," Ellen began, "I don't know why it took us long to actually have them here." She chuckled with a shrug of her shoulders. "Please welcome, Harry and Princess Y/N Styles!"

The entire room erupted with cheer, everyone standing on their feet as you and Harry came out, holding hands and waving with wide grins as you walked towards Ellen, opening your arms as you greet her with a hug while the audience continues to cheer.
You wave as Harry hugs Ellen before the cheer dies down as you both sit.

"I felt like the cheering would just go on and on, like," Ellen laughed as someone screamed from the audience, "Like it's just an episode of you sitting and people cheering and that's it. Special episode."

You and Harry laughed, "I love it." Harry said.

"He feeds of on it – it feeds his ego." You joked, patting Harry's knee.

"You're actually known for this, Harry. You like people screaming for you, huh?"

"That sounds so wrong but," He laughed, nodding, "I do, I do."

"How's-How's marriage treating you? You've been married for two months now- beautiful wedding by the way." Ellen motioned her hand towards you as she talked.

"Thank you," You replied with a smile and a hand to your heart, "Marriage has been fun," You nodded, looking at Harry and smiling when he gave you a smile of his and a nod, "It feels like a break from all the preparation we went through for the wedding and the honeymoon and we were having our flat renovated, so it was all a bit hectic but everything's settled now."

"You both already had lived together, right?" Ellen asked.

Harry nodded, "Correct, yes."

"And you have pets together? Tell us more about them."

At the mention of your pets, you grinned, letting out a low giggle as you sat up, making everyone laughing. "She gets excited when it comes to them. They're like our children." Harry chuckled, putting his hand on your back.

"They are our children!" You laughed, "And they're so charismatic. We have Diego, Harvey and Evie."

"Y/N had Diego since right after she graduated so he's like the old sibling," Harry explained, looking back at the screen as it showed a picture of you and Harry, his arm around your waist and your hand on his chest with your wedding ring glimmering, your pets standing straight in front of you for the picture as you both smiled. The audience awed, you joining them and Harry chuckling slightly, "And that's Harvey," He pointed at the brown Chow Chow dog, "And that's our little baby, Evie."

"Evie is the only cat?" Ellen asked.

You both nodded, "It's just her." You answered.

"You actually had your pets included in the wedding, right? It was during the reception when I just all of a sudden saw your pets sitting on this, like, mat beside your table." Ellen said.

"Our kids just had to be included." You brought your shoulder to your cheek, giving her a smile.

"I actually have a stray pet that needs shelter and I don't know what to do with it, nobody does and," Ellen began, catching yours and Harry's undivided attention, "Here," She motioned towards the screen, the blank screen switching to a picture of none other than Ellen herself. "She has no place to go. Doesn't eat much,"