Memory's of a Whirlwind

Aether got up at dawn as he stood up carefully so as not to wake Paimon who was sleeping in the corner in a smaller bed.

The blonde carefully got out as quietly as possible while carefully closing the door. The blonde went for a moment to check the bard in the next room.

While he carefully opened the door while the young man with braids was asleep in bed entered the opening, but at one point I noticed how a tear in his right eye fell on his cheek while he was dreaming.

Aether denied as he closed the door carefully, he began to walk through the corridors in the direction of the exit of the headquarters.

"Oh ... It's weird to see you wake up at dawn Aether." He looked into the distance where Jean approached with a smile "You should get some rest."

The amber-eyed blonde denied "No, I was hoping to walk around a bit to think what we can do and clear up a bit."

The taller blonde haired girl smiled "I understand, make sure you don't stray too far. Lisa will wake up in half an hour to make breakfast. Come back in an hour."

He nodded "Sure, I'll make sure of it." Aether walked past him and left the Knights' headquarters. He managed to get out of Monstadt in just 10 minutes while walking around until he reached the large tree where Venessa is said to have ascended Celestia.

Aether peered at the statue of Archon Anemo. "... If that boy really is Venti's friend, then I'll have to meet him, what does he know about him."

What he did not know is that a certain dragon was flying over those zones.

FWASH FWASH!

The sound of the flapping of wings caught the boy's attention, but they were not those of a known bird, and they were louder than the flapping of birds.

He smiled as he felt a powerful gale behind him. The traveler smiled as he turned to see with a smile "Glad to see you again, Dvalin."

The great dragon nodded as he looked from side to side "I came to see Lord Barbatos, shouldn't I be with you, Traveler?"

He denied as he turned his attention to Monstadt as did the dragon "Venti is sleeping in the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius."

The dragon noticed in the blond's gaze as he sat on the grass "I felt a wind of pain, sorrow, confusion and suffering coming from Lord Barbatos. You know what has happened to him right?"

Aether sat next to him watching Monstadt as he sighed "Yes."

After that, the two continued to observe the landscape while Aether recounted everything that happened yesterday until the end.

"So Lord Barbatos's friend has returned." Dvalin spoke seriously seeing Monstadt. "However we cannot immediately fall into admitting that it is him. He died 2.600 years ago, it is impossible for it to be."

The blonde nodded without looking away from the city "But if at least ... There is a possibility ..." Aether then looked at the dragon seriously "We should try it."

"If it's someone who lies to be the legendary bard." Dvalin looked threateningly at the blonde "It will end up being my food."

Aether nodded nervously "I know. But why are you looking at me like I'm your appetizer ?!"

The dragon snorted "Sorry, I'm a friend of Barbatos. I won't let something happen to him, I trust this situation has him under control Traveler."

He nodded as Dvalin extended his right paw creating a kind of crystal tear as it floated in front of the blond "Dvalin ... Perhaps this is one of your tears that purifies."