Valkyries in Monstadt

Durin looked nervous "I hope he's not going to recognize me? You know I don't have good memories of him." The bard nodded seriously "I know Durin, act normal, like it's your first time meeting Dvalin."

The taller boy nodded as Neill looked at the group "Tomorrow, I'll meet Kiana and Fu Hua and the Monstadt entrance at dawn, you can sleep all you want."

Everyone nodded as Neill left the room returning to where he slept along with Venti.

The darker haired bard smiled as he walked over to the bed where the twin slept as he sat on edge. "Venti... I wish I could tell you... But not yet." He stroked of his friend's loose hair as he looked serious "But.... I swear I won't let the Herrscher of the End destroy our home."

Neill made his way to the side bed as he sank into the sheets as he threw one last glance at Venti and then pulled out the key he gave him "...What's in Sumeru,Su?" He put the key away as he closed his eyes falling asleep.

In place near Seznhaya....

A camouflaged Schicksal fleet was standing while on its bridge. Otto watched with interest the ancient Gnosis of Venti and that of Zhongli and some other gnosis of Dendro and Hydro in the hands of Tsaritsa. "Kallen... Soon I will be able to bring you... My beloved."

The next day.

Returned to Monstadt... (Early morning)

Neill began to open his eyes as he sat up studying the room where Antea slept moving to the side noticing his twin sleeping peacefully.

The aquamarine eyed boy yawned as he looked to the side on a chair for his brown cloak and boots as he quickly and carefully began to put them on.

"Where are you going so soon, Neill?" The named looked with a smile towards the source of the voice "Ha.... I invited some friends who helped me get back to Monstadt, they'll be arriving in town right now."

Venti removed his sleeves as he also put on his green cloak and boots and finally grabbed his lyre "So what are we waiting for?" Neill chuckled softly as the two left the room.

They both walked down the halls as they waved at some guards that were there for the night shift.

The two then noticed a woman with golden blonde hair as the dark haired bard waved "Hello Jean. Also getting up early?"

The Dandelion Knight nodded "Sure though what are you two doing up so early?" Neill smiled "We were going to meet two of my friends who helped me get back to Monstadt at the entrance to the city."

She smiled "May I join you? Since I've just woken up now and need to move my body a bit to be awake for work. And besides I'd like to meet them."

The aquamarine eyed boy looked up with a smile "Sure." The three left the Headquarters as they began to walk through the somewhat empty streets and some hunts with the windows closed and dark indicating that they were still asleep as the sky began to take on pink hues indicating the signs of dawn.

Venti looked curiously at his friend "Neill who are these two that helped you?" the twin only chuckled as he kept his gaze straight ahead "You'll see soon enough with your own eyes."

The three arrived at the entrance where they greeted Lawrence and Swan before turning their attention to the bridge.

In just several minutes they began to spot two shadows as they got closer where he noticed two girls talking to each other.

Neill noticed Kiana in the Battlesuit Valkyrie Ranger without the bullet belt while Fu Hua was wearing the Azure Empyrea suit she wore back in her time in the Shenzou era.